TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character sheet

+2
Shockwave
Starscream Seymour
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 am

Tori

Tori

Tori frowned on one side of her face. "I know dad...I'm just not sure"

77My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

I am. I had considered cause and effect of seperating you.

78My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Tori

Tori

"in like, two seconds?" Tori gave him the look.

79My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

I can run thousands of calculations in mere moments. I have had time to train my processor to do so.

80My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori fiddled with her red bangs "Nuo joilla on tapana overthink asioihin ovat ei tapana näe mikä on oikeassa edessänsä niiden" She paused, "That is what Meredith told me"

81My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

What?

82My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori giggled "It means, Those who tend to overthink things, tend to not see what is right in front of them. Just try not and think things though so much that you can't see the obvious." She walked off a little bit staring endlessly into the vastness of the space between her and the wall.

83My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Impossible. that require emotion. and I see emotion as a flaw. I have calculated every possible outcome.

84My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Tori

Tori

"Flaw? You call this a flaw?" Tori's eyes narrowed, she roared with rage and slammed her fist on the ground creating a giant energy shockwave knocking the giant mech off his balance. Her eyes dialated back to normal, her voice was now a bit shaky "I call that awesome"

85My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

I call it useless. unessential damage can be caused from emotion, you can stray from your goal with emotion. it always has side-effects.

86My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Tori

Tori

"Yeah but it is nessacary for organics, I use it to help the painful transformations to dragon form"

87My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:35 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Tori wrote:"Cool! Del-bot here helped teach me this cool trick for rounding up humans and carrying them in my stomach without killing them. It's fun too!" Tori had a big smile on her face. "Oh ho the joys of being a dragon~!"

Del paled slightly.
"We're rounding up humans... that doesn't sound like fun to me, last time I found myself upside down in a tree when I went near one... and I don't even know HOW that happened." Del complained. "And it's not even funny when you ate me Tori do you know how dark it was in there... and wet... not to mention smelly pee you."
Del held her nasal ridge in playful disgust.

88My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:18 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Del... how did you... nevermind.

89My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:22 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del laughed
"It's easy to get around when you happen to be able to stroll around the vents... and sorry I kinda fell asleep at somepoint."
She rubbbed the back of her head smiling

90My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

Tori

Tori

Tori pouted. "You just can't stand the sent"

91My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Can't stand the thought of being eaten too." Del added folding her arms defiently*
"Why do you even eat me I taste of Metal!"

92My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 am

Tori

Tori

"Because the extra iorn is good for me" She grinned jokingly.

93My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

*No reaction*

94My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del folded her arms pouting
"I'm not iron or I would have rusted in there." She muttered trying to be moody with her

95My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Tori

Tori

"Don't make me get into the chemestry sweetie, I'll get bored and find something better to do than entertain you"

96My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

*still no reaction. is not even moving*

97My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Tori

Tori

"Hey da- I mean Shockwave, whatcha thinking bout?"

98My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:26 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at Shockwave then Tori it was obvious they where going to be slightly busy.
"Maybe... I should just go." She said quietly turning and walking towards the vents

99My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Tori

Tori

Del-bot felt a tail wrap around her and pull her back "Sorry, can't letcha do that, we be needin ya sista"

100My character sheet - Page 4 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del wriggled the folded her arms stubbornly.
"Well... now I know Tails... are very evil." Del muttered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next