TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character sheet

+2
Shockwave
Starscream Seymour
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del began to laugh at her holding her stomach
"And I thught being a bunny was bad, you need practice at being a robot." She giggled.

152My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Perhaps you could teach her"

153My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then sighed
"Last time I taught someone something they ended up in a wood chipper, besides I don't know how to fly I just know how to walk about climb about move about simple as." Del protested

154My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Very Well... Tori. try decreasing the power of your boots,"

155My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Tori

Tori

"Uhhh...." Toricon put her fingers to her temples to help focus. The boots slowly decreased power before finally letting her down. "Okay I got this"

156My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Good"

157My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori examined her hand, it retracted in and fired a shot just missing Shockwaves head. "Sorry sorry!"

158My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del whistled blinking.
"Nearly blew his head off." Del mumbled

159My character sheet - Page 7 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Tori

Tori

"I said I'm sorry" Tori had a whiney voice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7