TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Character List

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Character List Empty My Character List Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Gracethedoomy

A damn long one.

We'll start with a few for Animated, except maybe a few could be used for G1

Name: Fatal
Nicknames: Repomech, Night Surgeon
Alt-Mode: Black and red Rescue H2 Hummer
Faction: Decepticon
Weapon(s) of choice: Assortment of blades
Special Ability: He is suprisingly fast despite his bulky frame.
Bio: Young mech who grew up on the streets until a mech named Steelrot took him in. Steelrot is a greedy Decepticon though, who gave out very cheap repairs to citizens... only if they didn't pay young Fatal was sent to get back whatever Steelrot replaced. Be it a limb, a wire, even a vital 'organ'. Thus giving Fatal his name along with his nickname, Repomech. But the Decepticon night surgeon has one weakness. Children. He would never harm a child and actually protects them from others, usually creating more enemies within the Decepticon ranks. Fatal is very distant and has a dark complexion but has a gentle side.
(By the way, you shall realize, if you have seen the movie, that he is inspired by REPO! The genetic opera)

Name: Ironside
Nicknames: (none)
Alt-mode: Orange Cybertronian truck with neon green decals (Think like Cybertronian Ratchet, Ironhide, or an Autotrooper)
Faction: Autobot
Weapon(s) of choice: Shock cannons (discharge large EMP blast)
Special Ability: Can create allow shields from arms
Bio: Raised in an Orphanarim he was spit out tough and bossy. He claws his way through the world, trying to reach the top because that is how he survived when he was in the Orphanariam. He never got adopted but moved onto the Elite Guard, currently being trained.

Name: Shock Composer
Nicknames: Shockers
Alt-mode: White Ford Reflex with Purple and Red Stripe decals
http://www.diseno-art.com/encyclopedia/concept_cars/ford_reflex.html
Faction: Autobot
Weapon(s) of choice: A small rod (think like a composer's stick) that can collect energy and discharge it at a foe.
Special Ability: Energy Absorbotion
Bio: A young mech who is very laid back, light hearted, and considered a pretty cool 'bot to know. The last mech you would expect to be an expert on mathmatical probablity among other things. He has a knack for solving puzzles and understanding complex therioes... when he isn't busy making music, that is!

Name: RumbleRunner
Nicknames: Rumbler
Alt-mode: Black Tumbler with blue lights http://www.diseno-art.com/encyclopedia/strange_vehicles/new_batmobile.html
Faction: Decepticon
Weapon(s) of choice: Pile drivers
Special Ability: Shape Shifting
Bio: RumbleRunner is new to the Decepticon ranks. He signed up for destruction but when his ability was found out, he was quickly sighed up for being a double agent. He keeps quiet most of the time, along with being aloof. He is currently undercover...

Name: Bluewing
Nickname(s): Blue, Buzz
Alt-Mode: Blue and Silver Techno-Organic Wasp
Faction: Nuetral
Weapon(s) of choice: Posion stingers, needle gun stored in arm
Special Ability: Sonic sound waves from wings
Bio: A young mech that was experimented by Blackarachina, he ran off as soon as he was able. Hiding out in Detroit until he was found by the Autobots. At first he was scared of them but became friends. He chose not to join in on the fight, instead he just helps humans instead. His reward?
Goldfish crackers.
Lots of goldfish crackers.
(What? Sari is a techno-organic and SHE can eat human food!)

And that's all fer now!
Just ask if you want to RP!

2My Character List Empty Re: My Character List Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Approved. Welcome to Axoim Nexus.

3My Character List Empty Re: My Character List Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 am

Techsound

Techsound

[[this is late but, welcome. Smile ]]

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content