TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character sheet

+2
Shockwave
Starscream Seymour
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Tori

Tori

"Yeah you wish you had a third hand. Tails make the world go round~!"

102My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:37 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"I don't want a tail it'd get in the way if I was running!" Del whined squirming. "Put me down you great feather duster."

103My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori glared, she unrolled her tail flipping Del into the air, she caught her then repeated.

104My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:47 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del flailed her arms as she was thrown up she was beginning to feel sick
"Ooooo stop it! I'll barf my oil where's those kamikazi twins when you want them!" Del said

105My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori stopped holding Del right infront of her face "Yeah, tails are useful."

106My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del scowled at her she knew Merediths weakspots and began to tickle Tori's tail in a particular spot.

107My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori tried to keep a straight face, but she eventually surcomed to the panic that was tickling.

108My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del grinned as her tai;'s grip loosened and she landed on her feet she then legged it.
"That is why tails suck!!" Del called laughing as she ran

109My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Tori

Tori

A black flash jumped in-front of Del. Del felt a jaw snap over her, she wasn't swallowed though.

110My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:02 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del cursed trying to pry her mouth open.
"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LET ME OUT STORMSHADOW!!!"

111My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Tori

Tori

"Promise to stop running or I'll swallow!"

112My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Wha?! But I love running! I taste of mud let me outta here!! Shockwave!" Del shouted pushign the touge and teeth holing onto one in case she tried to swallow her

113My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Not now DEL. oh and Stormshadow. spit her out. thanks to you two I have come up with a way to deal with the autobots.

114My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow groaned, she spat Del out in a big dragon lugi.

115My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Good.

116My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del stood nearly slipping on the saliva that coated her she grimaced looking at herself
"This... is gross..." Del whined shaking as much as she could off

117My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laughed, she pulled a motherly move by handing Del her tail tip to use as a towel.

118My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del used it seeing as she was feeling sick at being covered it wasn't long till she was clear of the saliva

119My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow blinked at Del with her big blood red eyes. She cocked her head to one side as if she was examining her.

120My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del's azure optics looked back.
"... What?.... quit staring at me!" Del complained

121My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laughed and turned to Shockwave "You were saying something about a plan big daddy?"

122My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del folded her arms sitting down on the floor her legs crossed in a childish manner

123My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Perhaps. through special cellular physics, we can make metal, into tissue, make the autobots mere creatures, but only leave a few. perhaps like Optimus for Megatron to finally crush him. but I need a test subject," Shockwave said before looking at DEL.

124My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laughed "Never have I been so glad to be organic"

125My character sheet - Page 5 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at Shockwave feeling uneasy
"Why are you looking at me?" Del asked suspiciously

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next