TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character sheet

+2
Shockwave
Starscream Seymour
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori slung her arm around Del's neck "Yeah this is my friend DEL-bot."

27My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del turned her head and looked at Tori and whined
"Do you have to make me feel tiny Tori..." She pouted.

28My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Tori

Tori

"Minus the ponytail I'm only taller by two inches Del, you can chill."

29My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del folded her arms
"Not the case when you're a huge butt kicking dragon like yourself, least you have an alt mode." She muttered

30My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Tori

Tori

"Yeah but I'm YOUR huge butt-kicking dragon, remember?" Tori poked Del's chest with a cheeky grin on her face.

31My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

*Sighs and looks at the two with what is possibly one of his famous death stares*

32My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori sounded nonchalant "What I can't pick on Delly anymore?" She gave Del a noogie.

33My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del owed and unfolded her cannon she thought twitce and put it back
"Not a good idea for me to be using it... it goes off at random times..." Del laughed nervously squirming from Tori's grip

34My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori let go of Del "...spoil sport"

35My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

*Figures these two could use a good shaking* Frenzy, Rumble: Eject. Operation: Example!

Frenzy: Yeah lets kick tailgate!

Rumble: Here we go!

*Frenzy and Rumble use their pile drivers*

36My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 am

Tori

Tori

Tori falls on her butt and shakes her fist "Hey thats so not fair!"

37My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Nods Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

Starscream Seymour

Starscream Seymour

DEL-bot wrote:Del looked up at the huge seeker
"Uhhh nice to meet you too big guy." She said smiling suddenly hating her lack in size.

Well I guess I am a big guy hehe and handsome at that! But yes,very pleased to
meet you.

38My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

*would roll optics if had any*

39My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Tori

Tori

Chaos spheres formed around Tori's hands, her eyes flashed "Stop hitting on my friend you creep!" She looked like she was ready to blow Starscream's processor to venus.

40My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked at Frenzy then Rumble then Soundwave then Tori and finally Starscream she frowned.
"I'm even shorter than THOSE TWO CLOWNS." She whined reffering to Frenzy and Rumble.

41My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori fired the chaos spheres at Frenzy and Rumble. If anything killed her one day, it would be her unruly behaivior. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU FRAGTARDS!!"

42My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Frenzy and Rumble: *Raises Weapons and opens fire at Tori*

43My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:59 am

Tori

Tori

Tori ducked behind a wall, "DAADDYYY!!"

((Lets just pick who will be her main creator right now..))

44My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

Frenzy: Ha! look at that Rumble. oh how the mighty have fallen.

Rumble: To think we were afraid of her!

45My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

And for good reason. there were several decepticon Scientists involved in Tori's creation, Thundercracker, Starscream, Soundwave, and myself.

46My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Tori

Tori

"Nice distraction" When Frenzy and Rumble turned around they only saw the face of Stormshadow. She sniffed the air. "Is that fear and leaking oil I smell?"

47My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Stormshadow. Stand down. Now.

48My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow was very reluctant, but she knew her place. She slowly deformed back to Tori. "Yes sir..." she folded her arms in defiance.

49My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave met her eyes in the cold glare. "Now that we are all together I wish to reveal my latest plan for energon harvest,"

50My character sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 am

Tori

Tori

Tori tightened the red string keeping her ponytail together. "Okay, shoot"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next