TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character sheet

+2
Shockwave
Starscream Seymour
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Tori

Tori

"Hun, your name means Decepticon Experimental Lacky" Stormshadow grinned.

127My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:39 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del got up backing up
"Hey I didn't pick that name and I don't wanna be a squishy!" Del complained trying to find an excuse

128My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Tori

Tori

"I could take that as an insult yanno. Personally I would someday like to know what its like to be a robot."

129My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"If I can cause the process from metal to organic, I can easily reverse it" Shockwave said as he began to run the calculations to preform the change. "You may also request what form of organic life you would like to be," he told DEL.

130My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"... fine." Del said pouting thinking of what to pick "I wanna be a rabbit..."

131My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Very well" Shockwave said. he finished the calculations and found a few spare parts, putting them together he quickly came up with a large gun like device, he pointed it at DEL and fired hoping to get the result of metal to organic.

132My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del let out a small eep it felt all tingly she felt herself go soft and she felt bones moving about and something pushing through her skin and head she wobbled a bit then blinked looking at herself... she was a rabbit.
"HOLYSLAG I DIDN'T THINK IT'D ACCTUALLY WORK LIKE THAT!" Del squeeaked her nose twitching she pocked and prodded herself the thick fur coating her body her jeans on the floor and her t-shirt hanging off her fluffy chest

133My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave looked at the even smaller DEL now. "Now time for reversal," He said firing the weapon again.

134My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Tori

Tori

"Aww I wanted to play with the bunny"

135My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Deleeped moving out of the way quivering.
"Okay try again but give me warning!! I dodged cos it's reaction!" Del sighed holding still her ears flopped down

136My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave sighed and fired again hoping to hit DEL.

137My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow frowned, she always wanted a pet or something else with emotions.

138My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del bit her lip as it hit her she felt the fur malt and her skin harden and the bones dissolve she poked her arm and was relived to find her body parts back to normal she tugged her jeans back on and stood
"And now I'm craving carrots."

139My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave then turned the device towards Tori. either it would make her a machine, or turn her into a animal herself.

140My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Tori

Tori

"Uhh...do I get a say in this?" Her eyes were wider than Del was tall.

((As a dragon yes that is possible))

141My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del grinned puttign her hands on her hips.
"Nooooo you don't, I had to do it so you do too!" Del said with a cocky grin

142My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow gave Del a harsh cold glare that was at least a match for Soundwave's.

143My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave fired.

144My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow blinked, she felt...very strange. She actually couldn't feel very much at all. She looked at herself and realised she was small....but not a squishy. But a mechanized form of Tori. "...DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!"

145My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"It works," Shockwave said with absolutely no enthusiasm (or any other emotion for that matter.)

146My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am

Tori

Tori

Tori noticed the jet wings on her back "Does this thing fly or sometHHIINNGGG!!!" Jet boots activated.

147My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Seems you can fly," Shockwave said recording it.

148My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Tori

Tori

Tori flew around hitting walls and the celing several times "GAH how do you control these things?!" She failed to notice that her feet were the source of movement rather than the wings.

149My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Because your wings aren't the source of your flight," Shockwave told her.

150My character sheet - Page 6 Empty Re: My character sheet Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 am

Tori

Tori

Tori finally figured out the boots thrusted her forward, and the wings shifted for direction. "Man this is going to take some getting used to"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next