TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybertron Center

+4
Techsound
Soundwave
Avalanche
Rodimus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:52 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound smiled at the two of them, but it was not seen because of her face mask, "You two act like sisters..." She muttered.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

302Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:29 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laughed, it was odd to see a beast, even a sentient one laugh. It was an odd sight. "I guess it is because we are just so much alike. We both have the same creator, both girls...might as well act like sisters"

303Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave and Soundwave starred at the center. "The logical choice is to leave this. seal it up. hid it it forever," Shockwave said. "But lord Megatron could use this to his advantage," Soundwave told him. "But there is always consequences for actions. the logic of chaos. I do not delve into that subject. so I do not know what would happen, would it be good for us? for the autobots, to tamper with it? or would it destroy the planet even more like the civil war has done!" Shockwave said. "For the safety of your lord. we will seal this place up! forever!" Shockwave told him before walking off. Soundwave nodded and followed, despite being loyal, even he could not argue with logic.

304Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then pouted.
"That's what I said 'I think we should leave it be' I said 'now we've go to seal it' he says no one listens to a half pint like me but they'll listen to the two 'cons with the evil death glare of doom." She muttered, folding her arms and beginning to walk

305Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snorted a laugh. "Sorry Delly, you didn't copyright your idea" She had a smug grin.

306Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del laughed sarcastically.
"Wow that was so funny I forgot to laugh" Del said

307Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow craned her neck to look Del right in the optic, "Don't tempt me I have not eaten in months" she grinned showing off her teeth.

308Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del folded her arms and poked Stormshadows nose
"Oooo tough talk fluffy but lucky for me Shockwave's here and he'd make you barf me up again." Del said smugly, slipping off Stormshadows back

309Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Tori

Tori

"Oh you are just asking for it sissy missy! You're looking pretty tasty right now" She growled.

310Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:55 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Oi feather duster you said it yourself you'd rather eat your own tail first before eating me!" Del laughed

311Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Tori

Tori

"I was just being honorable. When it all boils down, I'm still a CHAOS Mana dragon. I'm not piloted by the same rules and junk that Meredith is."

312Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Hey I got a cannon I'd blow your insides out." Del chuckled, she turned on her heel and began to tall walk away

313Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snaked her tail around Del, lifting her into the air. "And I have a tail WHAT NOW?!"

314Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del squeaked squirming trying to unravel the tail from her waist glad her arms where free.
"Quit it! I hate these tails put me down!" Del growled

315Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow smirked "Oh I know what fits here TAIL RAAAAPPPEE!!"

316Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del kicked out trying to push the tail off keeping her leg's folded.
"Don't even mention tail rape dammit! PUTMEDOWNPUTMEDOWNPUTMEDOWN!" Del shouted punching the tail furiously

317Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave swiftly grasped onto Tori's neck hard, "Now put DEL down Agent Tori," He said, his grip was slowly getting tighter. "Soundwave. are the charges planet?" He asked. Soundwave nodded, they were far enough away from the core, Soundwave had borrowed a few megaton bombs around hallway and pressed the detonation button. KABOOM and the opening to the core behind them was sealed off. perhaps for good.

318Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow uncoiled her tail letting Del fall. No matter how high Shockwave lifted her, Stormshadow was taller when standing on her back legs. She knew he wasn't dumb enough to kill her. Tori and Stormshadow was a valuable asset to the Decepticons.

319Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del oofed her rear hitting the floor she rubbed it sorely and got up brushing her jeans down.
"Thanks Shockwave." Del mumbled

320Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I know what you are thinking. that I am not dumb enough to kill you. but perhaps. have you considered the logic? what if I was forced to kill you? I would do it without second thought. perhaps if you left the decepticons or decided to lead us yourself by proving how strong you are by pummeling every single last one to a pulp," Shockwave said.

321Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Tori

Tori

"Not a bad idea" Stormshadow grinned. It was often hard to tell when she was being sarcastic, but this time it was easy. Like her other half, Tori is very laid back and not much of a leader type until she absolutly has to be one.

322Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del rolled her optics resisting the temptaion to set Stormshadow's tail on fire with her cannon.

323Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Feel free to do what you will for revenge DEL" Shockwave said. Soundwave walked over to Tori, gave her a cold glare that could have said "I got info on you, blackmail kind of info." and walked off.

324Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:45 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then grinned impishly getting her cannon out.
"Oooo sound's like fun." She opened fire delibrelty missing

325Cybertron Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow back-kicked Del squarely in the torso, "don't toy with me shark bait"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum