TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybertron Center

+4
Techsound
Soundwave
Avalanche
Rodimus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del went flying flailing her arms.
"ULTIMATE FAIL!!" She shouted as he hit the rocks and went through them from the force of Tori's backlegs landing in the room with the core.
"... Dammit why do you kick so hard!" Del whined sitting up and rubing her back painfully blinking about the core room.

327Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Tori

Tori

"Cuz I'm a dragon?" Tori sounded like an anoying captian obvious.

328Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at the core for a moment then looked at how high up her entry point had been.
"I wish I was a better climber." Del mutter as she attemtped to climb up the vertical rockface

329Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"...Oh the repairs for these two will be fuuuun." She said sarcastically.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

330Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow sighed, "Shockwave lemme go, I'll go get her out of there"

331Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del couldn't climb it the rocks where too loose and she kept loosing her gip falling on her rear.
"... Anyone got a shovel I can borrow... or a ladder... or maybe another chaos mana dragon to kick me through it again... okay the last one was a joke don't do that it hurts." Del sighed

332Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave released Tori.

333Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow coughed once before jumping into the hole she made, of course making it bigger in the process, and landed before Del. "A'right get your sorry ass on board" she kneeled down.

334Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del climbed on taking a mental picture of the core and held onto her feathers

335Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Tori

Tori

"This feels weird...." Stormshadow shook her head and flew up through the hole then stood tall and proud before her Decepticon comrades. Del still seated behind her head.

336Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"That was kinda cool looking...." Techsound smiled, joking...

337Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del began to climb down from Stromshadow's head her legs flailing a little as she hung on by her hands and let go

338Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow caught Del and slowly let her down. "Oh ha ha Techsound" She snapped her jaw twice showing slight annoyance.

339Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound smiled, "I know right, I'm just a regular comedian."

340Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del brushed her self down and stretched her internal clock told her it was 2 in the morning earth time... but she wasn't one for telling anyone when she was tired, she grinned at Techsound's sarcasm

341Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow licked her teeth, wagging her tail slightly.

342Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked looking up at Stormshadow
"Seriously... dont' do that you do look like you're gonna eat someone with that face." Del muttered

343Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Tori

Tori

"Maybe I am" Stormshadow kidded, chuckling.

344Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del frowned punching her leg even though it was like a tiny poke, she jumped donw from the rocks staggering a little and began to walk

345Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow followed. "C'mon slowpokes, I wanna get back to base and chew on something." She picked up Del by her shirt coller with her mouth setting her on her back. "You're too slow"

346Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Ddel folded her arms glaring at Troi.
"Either that or you like carrying me alot." Ddel muttered

347Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

The group exited the area. Shockwave got to sealing it off. He had made a discovery, and logged it down. but only in his files. this information would never get out again. ever.

348Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 am

Avalanche

"Lets do that again! But next time lets leave Techsound locked inside." He grinned slightly, joking.

349Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Negative. you are my subordinates. You are both crucial. one missing could damage the team. Strength = Numbers." Soundwave said in his monotone voice.

350Cybertron Center - Page 14 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:01 am

Tori

Tori

"Please, I know that you guys think I am expendable" Stormshadow said in a snotty tone. Flicking her tail in mild annoyance, she added, "I am just another clone am I not?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum