TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybertron Center

+4
Techsound
Soundwave
Avalanche
Rodimus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

276Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Tori

Tori

"It is because you are tiny my friend" Stormshadow held up a curved gleaming talon next to DEL, it was longer that she was tall.

277Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del went pink glaring at it
"You need to have them cut." She mutterd in humiliation

278Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Tori

Tori

"Well if someone would help me file them they wouldn't be so long!"

279Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"I don't know how." Del mumbled walking away from her, she hated when people mocked her size.

280Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow lowered her head, she licked Del to apologize.

281Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

*Del blinked at the wet feeling and turned back around she sighed
"Okay okay I forgive you... just stop licking me, 1) it's wet 2) it tickles and 3) I don't want to smell of Dragon all day." She laughed

282Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow may of been a bit intimdating, and made to kill, but she could pull of the perfect "The face" and most other cute actions to those who would fall for it.

283Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del optic twitched and she found an awww escape her mouth hugging Shadowstorm's muzzle at the cuteness, she looked at the core once more wondering why it wasn't like other cores of planets

284Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Tori

Tori

((Dude we are waiting for ya >__>;; ))

Stormshadow blinked slowly at it. "I'm pretty sure it is what I said...a giant transformer"

285Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Perhaps. or perhaps, it was a metal planet that had a few germs on it, these microscopic forms of life slowly started to inhabit scraps lying around and soon started to take form, and over the years, evolved, into what we are now." Shockwave said. He had recorded the last bit of data. the entrance to the core of Cybertron, was in Decepticon territory. no doubt if the Autobots ever found out they would invade and make it Autobot territory just to protect the core. Shockwave turned around. "Let us go," he said. Soundwave started to follow.

286Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del followed having to run to keep up

287Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow grabbed Del placing the little femme on her back. "So thats it? We're just done?"

288Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Well... we don't exsatly want to mess with the core we might blow up the planet, then what do we conqor." Del stated

289Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Tori

Tori

"Not being very old because I am a clone, I may not be a history buff but if I remember correctly the Autobots have quite the upper-hand with their 'guardians' or whatever they call them" Stormshadow got the feeling she overstepped her rank.

290Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 am

Techsound

Techsound

"...you're correct about that StormShadow." Techsound told her softly, she had been staying behind the others and watching them quietly the whole time.

[[sorry I haven't been on in forever guys. I lost the website since I had to get a new comp because my old one died on me.]]

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

291Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 am

Tori

Tori

((Coulda just asked me I would of given ya the link))

Stormshadow turned around "There ya are Tekkie! And what do ya mean?"

292Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 am

Techsound

Techsound

[[I should have... ]]

"Nothing, nevermind." Techsound sighed, she hadn't realized she had said it out loud.

293Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow blinked her red eyes. She twisted her face into 'the look' "Speak!"

294Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound was used to 'the look' from many other bots so she just stared back, "It's nothing." She told her firmly.

295Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del decided to join in grinning.
"Awwww come on you can't resist BOTH of us doing the face!" Del giggled pulling 'the face'

296Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow tried to give the face too, but in dragon form at this size...it was just plain creepy.

297Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:14 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del shuddered looking down at Tori from her post
"Okay... Stormshadow... don't... you look like you're gonna eat someone." Del muttered

298Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:15 am

Tori

Tori

"Don't tempt me I have not eaten in months."

299Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Hey no one here is small enough for you to ea-.... wait... you don't mean me do you." Del asked jumping off of her back and backing away

300Cybertron Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 am

Tori

Tori

"Calm down. Between Meredith and myself I have had more than my fair share of cybertronian metal...I would only eat you as a meal if I was really desperate. I'd rather eat my own tail first."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum