TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybertron Center

+4
Techsound
Soundwave
Avalanche
Rodimus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351Cybertron Center - Page 15 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

((You forgot. in this RP you and Meredith are still one.))

"Negative. not a clone. at the moment. how did you merge with Meredith into one being?" Soundwave asked.

352Cybertron Center - Page 15 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Tori

Tori

((Herp derp))

"Meh....I think Merediths future sense is toying with me again. It is helpful sometimes though..." She sidestepped at a random rock fell down. "That was bound to fall."

((I have this strange ability to sometimes predict things...its weird, I can't consciously, but like...I'll move to the side and a pencil just barely misses me))

353Cybertron Center - Page 15 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:53 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del had fallen asleep on Stormshadows back dispite her smaller frame being able to run on less energon than others

354Cybertron Center - Page 15 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:04 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow suddenly realised this and eased her step for the comfort of her "sister". She purred a little, though she didn't understand why really.

355Cybertron Center - Page 15 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 am

Techsound

Techsound

"I hate places like that, stuff can fall on you and kill you." Techsound whined quietly so she wouldn't wake DEl.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum