TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requiem for a Prime

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Tori

Tori

The great Decepticons warbeast, Stormshadow, threw the carcass aside. "Prime, so we meet at last." She had a toothy grin. "Funny, they made you seem more dangerous than a simple truck. Saying you were a flying menace who tormented Decepticon younglings in their sleep."

27Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

"Simple lies to make them more motivated to try and kill me," Prime said putting Meredith out before he transformed back to Robot mode. "We do not have to fight Tori. but if you wish for conflict I will not deny it."

28Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Ooo mind if I join? if not then I can just sit and read XD))

29Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith stood between Optimus and Stormshadow "This is our fight Stormshadow! Do not bring Optimus into this!"

http://athenafire.deviantart.com/

30Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori snarled, her fangs bared as her blood red eyes narrowed.

"I care not of the Autobot or of his petty War," she growled, her talons gripping the building's remains in annoyance. "It is Meredith that I shall be destroying in the end. If you are caught in the crossfire-- well." She trailed off, a demented look on her face as she chuckled ominously.

31Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

(You might be a bit late to join in DEL.)

Optimus stood tall. "You wish to destroy Meredith. do you also wish to destroy yourself?"

32Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Tori

Tori

She scoffed in reply to his statement. "That link was destroyed long ago once I was created by the Decepticons."

33Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((It's okay I started my own RP in Iacon XD feel free to join))

34Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

"Then I shall have no problem doing this." Prime said grabbing his Ion rifle.

35Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Meredith

Meredith

"Prime!" Meredith snapped, halfway in her dragon form "I said this was my fight."

36Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laughed, her growling tone making her chuckle even more malicious-sounding. "Then let us begin, Prime," she snarled, flapping her wings once and shooting off into the darkness up above, becoming one with the clouds for a moment, disorienting Prime with her exact location.

"Come and get me if you can," Stormshadow's voice murmured sarcastically, her voice seemingly coming from everywhere. It obviously wasn't so; she was just using the ruined buildings' positions to make it seem like they were in a giant funnel.

37Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith became Holybird and took off after her clone, an all out fight was un-avoidable "This ends here bitch!"

38Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Laughing tauntingly, Stormshadow barked, "As if, inferior whore!"

39Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Optimus then caught glimpse of Stormshadow. he pointed his Rifle and fired.

40Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Tori

Tori

Too busy taunting Holybird, Stormshadow hardly had enough time to dodge the blast. Snarling, she flipped her wing at Prime, sharp black metallic-looking feathers flew his way, going very fast.

41Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Holybird jumped in the way, then retaliated with her own storm of feathers attacking Stormshaodw in a galestorm.

42Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow let off a curse as she pulled her wings in front of her, protecting her face as the feathers stuck everywhere else.

Once it was over Stormshadow raced like a bullet at Holybird, her blood red eyes streaks in the dark night as she flew towards her opposite "twin."

43Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Holybird locked claws with the demonic dark side of herself. The two spiraled mid-air in a dead-lock. Holybird grinned "See you in hell" She drug Stormshadow into a spiral downwards towards the metal Cybertron below, either Stormshadow let go and be safe, or she could hang on and both get seriously damaged.

44Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow stayed until the last second, clawing herself from Holybird's death-like grip only to skid into a pile of rocks. Holybird's descend was just as graceful: she fell straight down into a pile of sharp rocks, her hide being torn and scraped by the force of the fall.

It took minutes for either to stand, and though they were definitely strong enough to still fight it would take a lot of patience and will for them to continue standing after a fall like that.

45Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

But Prime had a different idea. he jumped down sliding on the cliff walls getting out his rifle he aimed at Stormshadow and opened fire.

46Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Holybird was a bloody mess at this poiny "master! Take shelter! The Autobots can't lose you!"

47Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

"They won't." Prime said. he walked over to Holybird and raised his Ion Rifle. he had did some significant damage for sure.

48Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:47 am

Meredith

Meredith

Holybird growled "I'm fine!" She stood strong, not giving any ground to Stormshadow.

49Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:15 am

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

"Any words of regret Stormshadow. perhaps you will sink to Starscream's level and grovel for your life."

50Requiem for a Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem for a Prime Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:19 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow growled, "I never give in, Starscream is a waste of Megatrons time! That bastard will fall just like you Autobots. There is no room for falter in this war."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum