TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observing the local life

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Observing the local life - Page 4 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 am

Tori

Tori

"ooohh can I?!"

77Observing the local life - Page 4 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Your emotional balance as well as DEL's is crucial to survival." Shockwave said which translated into. you have my permission.

78Observing the local life - Page 4 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simon was about to argue then looked at Shockwaves... less than welcoming face he rubbed his temple*
"Finnnneee but no... being too reckless around my Uncle and NO turning into a huge dragon, a small one is fine, But Uncle Ronnie might have a nervous breakdown and as amusing as you think that would be to watch he's FAMILY!" Simon warned. "If you hurt him you're not seeing Del got me Storm?"

79Observing the local life - Page 4 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:08 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snorted black smoke to show slight annoyance at the humans order. Why would a preditory creature take demands from a tiny snack? The thoughts running through her head were obvious by the look on her face, staring down on Simon. Stormshadow realised it was starting to scare the human and backed off, she transformed down to her human form, a disguise of her actual draconic self. "Fine, I'll be on my best behaivior"

80Observing the local life - Page 4 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"... I suppose that's the best I can ask for if you're insisting on coming... Shockwave if you're wanting to come uhhh you might want to conider a holoform." Simon suggested as he began to trudge holding Del's servo in his gloved hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum