TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observing the local life

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"HEY!! That Toaster is possesed! You won't believe how it keeps blowing up on me!" Simon growled folding his arms... it was easy to see where Del's attitude came from, Del stretched a bit thankful of being able to move once more.

52Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"How can a toaster be possessed exactly?" Techsound asked, throughly confused.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

53Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"It has a mind of it's own I swera evil spirits musta taken over it!" Simon said waving his arms to emphasize his point, Del sighed.
"It blows up on him all the time don't worry." Del explained

54Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow grasped her snout, trying to not laugh. She failed, rolling in the deep snow, Del still in her scaley hand. "OH THATS RICH!!"

55Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound couldn't help but giggle also, "That's just....wow...."

56Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simons face went pink he turned on his heel nearly slipping in the snow and walked off grumbling soemthing along the lines of 'Girl's... they always think I'm nuts...'
Del watched him go
"Simon! Oh come on don't be a stubborn man already!... You're worse than Shockwave except he doesn't throw strops!" Del shouted after him

57Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"Avalanche would love this guy..." Techsound muttered, but then again Avalanche would probably try to scare the hell outta him..."

58Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blink
"Uhh he's not in the area... is he?" Del asked, Simon wasn't fond of robots and only put up with them for her own sake

59Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snorted, "I don't think so lunchmeat"

60Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del sighed... then noticed what she said
"HEY! I am not LUNCHMEAT! You ate me tht one time!!" Del growled batting her snout with ehr mittened servo

61Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave looked about. he felt Avalanche was around.

62Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow rubbed her snout "Ow man that hurt...."

63Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 am

Avalanche

"What, you don't like me or something?" Avalanche asked coming from a low branch on a tree. "So guys, you had a party and didn't invite me, huh? Thanks a lot." He grinned.

64Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:56 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Ddel looked at Avalanche then the direction Simon had walked off she whistled innocently.

65Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:29 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow wrapped her tail around Simons foot, hanging him by it ten feet in the air.

66Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"It's not that we don't like you Avalanche, it's just that you weren't...um...needed I guess..." Techsound told him, as she watched Simon hang in the air.

67Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Avalanche

"Thanks for making me feel needed...."

68Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Tori

Tori

"Hey, don't feel too bad. Least you are not squishy"

69Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simon flailed upside down his shirt falling up revaling most of his belly
"Hey HEY! Put me down Stormshadow!!" Simon yelped feeling the blood rushing to his head.
Del wriggled from Stormshadows clawed hand and looked up at Simon biting her lip at her guardian.

70Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow rolled her red eyes and set the squirming squishy down. "You don't have to yell."

71Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simon brushed himself off of snow and shot her a glare, he was a bit late to get to his uncles so he took Del's hand.
"Come on Kiddo we'd better get going." Simoon said, Del let him tug her along as they began to walk off

72Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow lowered her headfeathers the way ears would go when saddened. "Can I come?"

73Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Uncle Ronnie doesn't really like people he doesn't know." Simon muttered.

74Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow made a sad clicking noise.

75Observing the local life - Page 3 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave had walked into the clearing. It seemed Del, Simon, and Stormshadow were currently talking. "If I may. you passed one of my creations of as your own, you plagiarist, why not pass it off again. but with Stormshadow as a small dragon," Shockwave suggested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum