TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observing the local life

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound came back after a while, "All done. Anything else?"

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

27Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"No," Shockwave said. he turned to Stormshadow. he half expected her to say something by now.

28Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow had gone into a hibernative state from the cold.

29Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave decided to find it a perfect opportunity to test a new heating strip on Tori. he held up something the dragon's size equipped with size changing technology so it would fit her. he then proceeded to wrap it around her neck.

30Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:58 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Oooo this sounds like a job for the dynamic duo DEL AND SIMON may I join?))

31Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snorted out ice crystals from her nostrils. She slowly came back to life, standing slowly, more ice breaking off from the rather large organic. She sniffed the air, her head held high. "I smell a good time between a father and daughter"

32Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

((Feel Free DEL))

"It was merely a experiment to see if it would work. you are no good to use unmoving anyway," Shockwave said.

33Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow nodded, she used her newly discovered power of size change to spy from the trees on Simon and Del. Her and Holybird had a cease fire pact surrounding these two.

34Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simon let Del stand and then tried hard not to laugh, Del looked like a very cuddly bear in the thick clothing that she donned
"You laugh... and I'll use my cannon on you.." Del warned

35Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:47 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow held her snout tightly, trying not to laugh. She couldn't hold it in and fell out of the tree most ungracefully. She made a mutated snow angel while laughing.

36Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:01 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave heard the laughter. "Techsound are the spikes in place?" he asked over the comn.

37Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Yes sir, they are all in place." Techsound replied over the comm link. Making her way over to the others she spotted Del, Simon, and Tori. "Who are you?" She asked, looking at Simon. She had never met this one before.

38Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Good. the scanning shall begin," Shockwave said. soon enough a giant pulse started to radiate from all of the nodes.

39Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow laid down in some sort of trance, an effect on the wildlife and all other creatures in the area. "I...hate....you"

40Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Stormshadow was just under the influence of a active mind. all the pulse did wwas scan the entire so thoroughly it should take a few hours.

41Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow snorted "So what brinds you and Simon to these parts Del?"

42Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"We where going to visit Simons uncle, he lives somewhere around here... and Simon dressed me so now I can hardily move." Del sighed waddling a bit, Simon looked up at Techsound stepping back smartly.

43Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow shook her head. "The only thing you have to fear in this forest is me, Simon. You should be punished for imobilizing a fellow Decepticon...but I find too much humor in this!" Stormshadow laughed.

44Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:03 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Simon smiled a bit and Del tried to undo the zipper but couldn't due to her mittened hands.

45Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:24 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"No need to worry about Techsound. it is not like her to harm you organic life," Shockwave said as the readings continued to gather.

46Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow picked up her little amgia. She clawed off the first couple of layers, the extra was not needed.

47Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 am

Avalanche

[[Can join?]]

48Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:30 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Awww he scared of me!" She frowned, and she felt slightly insulted, "Am I that scary looking?" She asked, her voice rising slightly in pitch.

49Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow chuckled, "He was scared of my original at first too, don't take offense. If you fear that push-over you fear anything. He also fears the toaster if I am right"

50Observing the local life - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing the local life Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

((Go ahead avalanche))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum