TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A present for the director of solitude

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 am

Tori

Tori

((May I jump in? Bored outta my mind))

77A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 am

Techsound

Techsound

[[I would love for you to. ]]

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

78A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 am

Tori

Tori

((A'right!!))

There was some noise coming from under a pile.

79A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave turned to the pile and pointed his laser cannon. "Come out or I'll frag the scrap you are hiding in until it is molten metal!"

80A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Tori

Tori

The noise turned into a soft groan "who....the hell...iss that?"

81A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I am Shockwave. guardian of Cybertron!" Shockwave announced.

82A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Tori

Tori

"Oh....heey papaaah....its lil'Tori...can you get this freaking wall off of me? I'll tell you what happened...I think" She sounded exausted and weak.

83A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave lifted the wall off and he saw the chaos dragon. though something seemed different about it.

84A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow had strange red marks all over her. Feathers were everywhere. Her color wasn't its usual brilliantly jet black, even her red eyes were dulled. All the signs of being halfway dead.

85A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave also noticed she seemed smaller. "Agent Techsound. you have medical experience in many fields ranging from machines to organics. perhaps you could help her and tell me what is wrong," Shockwave said.

86A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound nodded, "Yes, sir." She walked over to her and then looked over her, "She is internally and externally injured from the wall from her. Ranging from internal bleeding and external scratches." Techsound said, more to herself to anyone else.

87A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Tori

Tori

"I got in over my head again didn't I?"

88A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Seems that way" Shockwave said.

89A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Tori

Tori

"Mannn...one minuet I'm walking down the hall eating some icecream, next thing I hear is a sharp clang and then I am over here getting pummled by shadow people...or...whoever those weirdos were..."

90A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound took out some rags she kept in her arm compartment and took out some solvent, "This isn't the best kind of stuff for organics but it's still good for keeping away infections." She began gently places it on her wounds.

91A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow raked her claws into the ground, she pounded her tail and gritted her teeth at the stinging pain.

92A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Your appearance is also different Agent Stormshadow, minus the physical injuries you still do not look the same as when I last saw you," Shockwave said. Tori was smaller, as if she had been hit by some sort of change.

93A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"I know it hurts, I'm sorry. But it's for the better..."

94A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Tori

Tori

"What do you mean Shockwave?"

95A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Your voice is higher, you seem smaller, but your personality remains,"

96A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Tori

Tori

"Yanno I do feel like a few years got shaved off..."

97A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I would like to run a diagnostic with Techsound. I think many years have been shaved off,"

98A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow tried to stand. "What do ya mean? How could I get younger? THAT DEFIES LOGIC!!" She yelled in her quiet yell.

99A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Well it is possible that the assailants who attacked you had a modified version of DEL-Bot's device and they used it on you to reduce you to nothing more than a hatching. only it seems the effect of the device is taking time," Shockwave said.

100A present for the director of solitude - Page 4 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori stood on her hind legs, she only stood at six feet. "Least I am still taller than Del. BUT WHY AM I A HATCHLING!? Its going to take years to get back to my full size, I'm USELESS!!" She got down into the fetal position.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum