TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A present for the director of solitude

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Well you are not a hatchling yet. it seems you still have a few years to go," Shockwave pointed out at the shrinking Stormshadow.

102A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Tori

Tori

"Aww man, I don't wanna be an embryo again. I was a test tube baby once and I'm not going back!" Her voice was getting smaller and smaller.

103A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave watched as she finally stopped. she was pretty small, only a hatching. "It seems it finally stopped," he said.

104A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow was a shiney new shade of black. Her eyes were enormus and shiney. Her wings were barely big enough for short flights, her talons reduced to sharp broad claws. Most would think this was a little cute. "Waah?"

105A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Agent Tori are you still with us?" Shockwave asked wondering if Tori's mind was still intact. "if not... Techsound. take care of her until we work out a way to reverse this. or there is another option," Shockwave said. he activated his comm net and started to hack into a certain wave-length. "Hello? Meredith. you are a worthless piece of slag that is not worth frag. honestly why do you go on living" He tried insulting her to get her mad if he had tapped into her psychic link.

106A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Tori

Tori

There was no answer for a long time. Finally Meredith spoke though Merbot. "Uhh...what? Dude really, work on your insults. What did that fat bag do now?"

Stormshadow pulled out a feather and threw it at Shockwave, "Puuu!!" It was obvious she was still in there, but couldn't speak english. Her words sounded Draconic.

107A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Come here you short, fat, idiotic over-emotional organic bitch and you will find out," Shockwave said sounding annoyed... he calmed himself quickly, so much to process in so little time often caused sub-routines to fabricate and synthetic versions of emotions would come with them.

108A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Tori

Tori

Meredith crackled, for some reason Shockwave trying to insult her was amusing. "Alright I'll come. Just...heh...work on trying to sound serious with your insults. You need a fire in your belly to make them sound real"

It took a little longer but Meredith finally arrived in Merbot, something forigen to the Decepticons until now. "A'right where is the slag-tard? ..Ooooh my....HAAAH!!"

"Kaanuu!!" Stormshadow glared.

Meredith: "Nueaba, chhiitak. Harion keetan"

109A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave just gave her the glare. "Yes this is Stormshadow's current state. but do you mind telling me what she is saying,"

110A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Tori

Tori

"Lucky for you I speak draconic. Shes really just being pissy right now making empty threats. She was also trying to say that she is still with us but can't figure out how to speak english correctly. I told her to stop trying until we can get her back to speaking english." She thought for a second "She did tell me what is going on...and honestly I have no answer as to a solution. Normally if something is wrong I go to a Mana point or Battleground itself. But she is a Chaos Mana dragon, they were banished from Battleground eons ago, forever wandering the galaxy in search of a new home they could wreak havoc on."

111A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave listened and nodded. "now as for the entire reason why she is like that. did she tell you?"

112A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Tori

Tori

Meredith: "She doesn't know. Dragon biology says that most dragons cannot speak other languages until their second or third birthday."

113A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Ah. would you like me to explain how she got this way?"

114A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Tori

Tori

Meredith: "What is this twenty Q? There are some things the wisdom of Meredith can't explain."

Tori: "Kuron....teebaba!"

Meredith blinked, "So they ambushed you...." She was silent for a long time. "The creator of this machine might have some knowledge in her subconscious on how to reverse it. Fixing Del was a simple task but an organic is much more complicated."

115A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Yes. of course."

116A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Tori

Tori

Meredith nodded, "Contact Del-bot"

117A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave activated his Comm. "DEL. take the space-bridge to cybertron. we may require your help,"

118A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound looked at her, "...well, at least she's not injured like she was anymore..."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

119A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow glared. "Paatupa ichinokn!"

Meredith sighed, "Sadly though her temper is as short as she is."

Stormshadow: Haaaa??!

120A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 am

Techsound

Techsound

"..I've noticed..."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

121A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((XD Ii have been summond!))
Del rubbed her optics drowsily, she hadn't been sleeping well lately and was ina foul mood about being called.
"Wha izzit." Del mumbled sleepily

122A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave held out his hand to the baby Stormshadow, just nearly as big as DEL. only missing a few feet.

123A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:09 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow blinked at it. Not clearly understanding the gesture.

124A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then burst out laughing at Tori her optics squeezed shut as she laughed
"W-What happed to her!" Del spluttered through the giggles

125A present for the director of solitude - Page 5 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow growled, it was actually cute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum