TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A present for the director of solitude

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

She was attacked and reduced to this age.

127A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del laughed even harder at the growl she heard shockwave and nodded in acknoledgment unable to speak though her vocal sounds of amusment.
"T-This is so like the time sh-she messed with my stuff and me being reversed to a sparkling." She cackled, she then calmed a little and whiped her eyes.
"Hey... do you think you'd be able to reverse the process with it?... and not use it on me so I feel her pain cos I don't like babys."

128A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow stared off into the distance...something glimmered. She couldn't control herself and bounded after it.

129A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

(My name is Michael J Caboose and I Hate Babies!!!)

Shockwave watched as Stormshadow ran off after something.

130A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Tori

Tori

((What...the...?))

Stormshadow picked up a shiny piece of metal, she fumbled it with her fingers.

131A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:29 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Wait... DUDE DID YOU JUST QUOATE RED VS BLUE XD))
Del stretched a little still wanting to sleep watching her from the corner of her optic.

132A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow brought the shining object back handing it off to Del. "Mukluck!"

133A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked... she didn't know what she jjst said but she held the metal blinking tiredly.
Uhhh.. thanks?" Del said questionly

134A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:35 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave still had no idea what she was saying.

135A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 am

Tori

Tori

Luckily Meredith had not left yet, "Shes basically saying she has no idea why she is doing this and would like to get back to her normal self now. Thats it I'm out. Peace dawg." She walked away.

136A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"We will figure that out soon enough," Shockwave said.

137A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del finally noticed Meredith and blinked rubbing the back of her head confused as to why she was here

138A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:16 am

Tori

Tori

Meredith held up a peace sign at Del "I'm only here to translate, and now I'm gone" Meredith warped out only leaving a feather behind as proof.

Stormshadow folded her arms. She spoke slowly trying to speak at all "Ssshhheeessss aaaaaa fffaaaatt....baaaaggg."

139A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:17 am

Techsound

Techsound

"You think we should scan what attacked her and try to reverse that?" She looked at Shockwave.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

140A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:49 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"We Should Agent Techsound," Shockwave said. he reached out his hand for Tori to grab her, it appeared gigantic to her.

141A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:52 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow backed up into a wall, her red eyes wide with primal fear. She knew on the inside she had to be herself, but Del's machine had a weird affect on organics.

142A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:54 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at her.
"Uhhh Shockwave you're scaring her let me help." Del said meekly, she went over kneeling down her arms extended waiting for Stormshadow.
"Come on Stormy, we're going to fix you." Del said softly

143A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow slowly came out of hiding, she hopped on Del.

"Dayum this is hard to control, he wasn't really freaking me out its just....well...yeah..."

144A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Be careful of what language you use DEL-Bot. to earth organics that means something similar to something called spay," Shockwave said.

145A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del smiled a bit.
"Sorry Shockwave." Del said, she stroked Shadowstorms head following the two, she knew the comfort spot behind her feathers

146A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow purred twitching her tail happily.

((Yes.....dragons can purr))

147A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Good. now lets take her back to my base. we may be able to fix what's wrong with her," Shockwave said.

148A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:04 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del nodded following having to jog to keep up carrying Shadowstorm*

149A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Del you want to ride on my alt mode? It would be quicker."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

150A present for the director of solitude - Page 6 Empty Re: A present for the director of solitude Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow curled her tail around Del and held on tightly, it was almost instinctual for a baby dragon to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum