TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soundblaster meets newcomer

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn closed her eyes and launched a gaint fire ball and strikes him.

52Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Firestorm survived. "My name is FIREstorm. it's not going to be easy hurting me with fire. each one of us has a condition we can survive. mine is extreme heat. for Zerostorm it's extreme cold. for Soundblaster. we don't know," he said before activating his UV lamps and started to aim them at fawn. all the focused beams were at burning level so they left a black mark trail as the got close to Fawn.

53Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"I can survive through everything too!" Fawn used her water element and splashed Firestorm

54Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Firestorm shook it off and finally used his heat lamps on Fawn.

55Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn's was badly burned, but healed quickly.
"Got anything else?" She asked while whipping her self off.

56Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

(Girl. Check the rules. I had to update them thanks to you. because no one can be invincible.)

Firestorm smiled and pulled out a small explosive charge. tossed it at Fawn and it stuck there. she was unable to do anything. it slowly beeped down to when it would blow whatever it was stuck on into millions of pieces.

57Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh TAKE THIS THING OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

58Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Firestorm laughed as Fawn screamed. Soundblaster walked up to Fawn and pressed a few buttons on the explosive and it deactivated.

59Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"WHEW thanks Soundblaster." Fawn leaned against the wall and tries to catch her breath from screaming and also was trying to calm her heart down.

60Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm

"I knew you weren't invincible!" Firestorm said before laughing again. another flash of bright white and he was stuck in ice again. Soundblaster laughed in monotone.

61Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"YOU MORON!" Fawn was very ticked. She walked up to him and slapped him hard.
"I Am LEAVING!!!!" Fawn marches out of the base all steamed.

62Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

"Look I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at Firestorm. he is a bit woo..." Soundblaster said to Fawn.

63Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"I know you were not laughing at me. I AM SO MAD AT YOUR FIRE BUDDY FOR TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!!" She yelled. Fawn's eyes started to turn blood red and she grew giant black dragon wing. "AHHH CALM DOWN CALM DOWN!!!"

64Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

Soundblaster played some soothing music in a attempt to get Fawn to calm down

65Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn's demon side started to disappear and she calmed down.
"Whew that was close. Thanks again."

66Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 am

Soundblaster nodded and retracted his amps. Firestorm smiled. "Well a demon side eh? Imagine that against Megatron. Mew-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"

67Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 am

Fawn O'Rion

(what does amps mean)
"If i lost control of my anger my demon side would probably kill everyone in sight." She told Soundblaster.

68Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 am

(As in how the music comes out of Soundblaster.)

Firestorm frowned. "Oh,"

69Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 am

Fawn O'Rion

(Is Firestorm spying on them and if you seen the movie new moon that the werewolf she turns into)

"I have two demon sides a black dragon and a white werewolf. They can be control by someone that loves me for who i am." She kept going.

70Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:17 am

(No. Firestorm is a part of the team.)

"Well Soundblaster's music here can control anything," Firestorm said. Zerostorm was ready with his Nitro gun again.

71Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Yes but when i am in the full body of the demons music won't work. It's confusion and touch and then i will know that i have found him at last. I was cursed by a witch doctor back on X7 when i was very young." fawn said.

72Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 am

"Hm... We shall help if we can," Soundblaster said.

73Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Thanks now lets go inside before something happens." fawn walked back to the base.

74Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:32 am

just as she got back inside rain happened. thick rain with lightning and thunder. "Weird how it works like that," firestorm said.

75Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

Fawn O'Rion

"It's called weather, idiot." fawn winks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum