TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soundblaster meets newcomer

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"I tried and i can't!!" Fawn lifted her head and looked at Firestorm. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She yelled. Fawn now was very ticked at him.

102Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 pm

"Just needed to test something, I can fix it. as soon as I am fixed!" he said pointing to the hole in his body.

103Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"YOU BETTER FIX IT SOON CAUSE I CAN'T STAY IN ONE BEATS FORM TOO LONG OR I WILL LOSE IT AND BECOME A REAL ANIMAL!!!!" Fawn screamed tears started to run down her face.

104Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Soundblaster took things into his own hands and grabbed the raygun. he pointed it at Fawn and fired hopefully reversing the effects.

105Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn then suddenly transformed back into her normal form. She got up and gave a death look to Firestrom.

106Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 pm

but Firestorm had left. Zerostorm stood there. "Keep staring at me like that and your face will freeze up," he said grabbing the nitro hose.

107Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Uggh i was looking for Firestorm. He is the one i am giving the death look to." Fawn said holding her arm.

108Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am

"Don't mind Firestorm. he does crazy things," Soundblaster said. he and Zerostorm transported Fawn to the elevator.

109Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am

Fawn O'Rion

"I think he is more crazier than Wheeljack." Fawn snapped.

110Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 am

(animated remember? not G1.)

Soundblaster didn't bother asking how Fawn knew Wheeljack when he was on cybetron. they approached the top and the weather had cleared.

111Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 am

Fawn O'Rion

(there is a wheeljack in the animated)

Fawn looked at the skies and saw the stars.

112Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 am

"I guess you have to go now," Soundblaster said. Firestorm was seen on the repair table waving.

113Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn just stared at him. "No my mission isn't done until i get Megatron out of Japan, but i will still be around and here.." Gives Soundblaster a commlink. "Call me or i will call you." Fawn transformed into a white lioness and ran off, but she stopped and waved bye for now.

114Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Soundblaster waved goodbye as Fawn ran off.

115Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"But remember if you need my help call me!" Fawn howled to the moon. and ran back her base about a ten miles away from Soundblaster's

116Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Soundlbaster smiled. he sat down. the auto alert sensors reported Megatron had left. but why? Soundblaster, Firestorm, nor Zerostorm cared. they were just happy he was gone.

117Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"Soundblaster come in." Fawn

118Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Megatron

Megatron

Megatron stood on one of the skyscrapers. He had used the new the energy dampeners to mask himself. he shook his head. he had not found it here. the portal to Axiom nexus wasn't here.

119Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn was flying by and didn't notice he was standing there.

120Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Megatron

Megatron

Megatron transformed and flew off. he smirked to himself. "That organic would never make it around Axiom Nexus," he said before leaving Japan. he would not be returning.

121Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Fawn O'Rion

fawn then saw the portal to Axiom Nexus. "I wander where is goes." She flew towards it.

122Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Megatron

Megatron

(Actually my last post was suppose to be the end,)

123Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Fawn O'Rion

(Sorry i get carried away)

124Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Megatron

Megatron

(Tis okay. I'm going to change up my profile a bit for Megatron here,)

125Soundblaster meets newcomer - Page 5 Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Fawn O'Rion

(And ur tell me this why?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum