TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soundblaster meets newcomer

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 am

Soundblaster walked though the streets. Japan was the city of the future. and yet he had heard tales of this cities asssasins known as ninjas. He still had to find that interdimensional autobot organic!

2Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Fawn O'Rion

Meanwhile not far a young cat girl with an Autobot symbol named Fawn O'Rion was taking a walk.

3Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 am

Soundblaster sensed an organic power signature. not taking it as strange he quickly activated his holomatter disguise making him look and sound human. His body even folded to fit within his disguise. he turned around seeing a human girl with cat ears and a tail. He held out his solid four fingered hand (Holomatter is a solid hologram) and said "Hey. I'm Baxter." Soundblaster had come up with a human name to hide himself even better. "I don't think I've see anyone like you before,"

4Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Hi i am Fawn O'Rion. I just got here. Been traveling around." puts out a hand to shake.

5Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Soundblaster shook his hand. "I was told to make contact with you," He said. He flashed a autobot badge and smiled.

6Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"Who told you that?" fawn asked getting suspicious.

7Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm

"No time for that. I was told to search for Megatron and that you would be joining in. So let us go," Soundblaster said before turning around hoping that his glowing red sunglasses wouldn't make him seem unnatural. He really needed to remain incognito. But she had a autobot signature so she could probably be trusted. but then again. he had heard that she was an organic transformer, sounded like a experiment of Megatron's. didn't matter. he still needed to find Bucket head.

8Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"Ok. Fawn transform!" she shouted and transformed into a white cheetah.
"By the way you can take that hologram off now." she walking by.

9Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Soundblaster stared at her in shock. stare down soundwave He shrugged and deactivated his holomatter disguise and unfolded his body. letting him move freely again. "How did you know it was fake?" he asked.

10Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 am

Fawn O'Rion

"it was easy. When i came around the corner i saw you in robot form and i smelled you." Fawn winked at him.
"Now where do we go?" Fawn asked

11Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 am

Soundblaster 'frowned' and started walking. "He should be around here somewhere. this is all a ploy. and sorry to do this but..." Soundblaster said before activating his amps and playing a hypnotic sound giving Fawn full awareness but completely no control of her body. "I want to make you look like a prisoner. so control. once again sorry," Soundblaster said.

12Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Ok." she frowned.

13Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:05 am

Soundblaster wasn't happy with it either but he continued. they came to a dark alley.

14Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 am

Fawn O'Rion

"So is this the place we meet him and why does he want?" Fawn asked.

15Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am

"No idea. as soon as he appears get ready to attack,"

16Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 am

Megatron

Megatron

Megatron landed. "I see you have my cargo Soundblaster. This organic shall prove useful for decepticon experiments. especially those of Shockwave's," Megatron said grabbing Fawn.

17Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:49 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Gotcha." Fawn replied.

18Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Soundblaster let out a wave of sound that freed Fawn's control. he tuned to megaton and activated his arm amps and then he fired a pulse blast straight at him.

19Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn bites down on Megs hand and begins to fire at him.

20Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Megatron

Megatron

Megatron tossed Fawn aside and shook his head in disappointment. "Surely you would have come up with a better plan," he transformed and took off blowing Soundblaster away.

21Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn laid against the wall bleeding badly.

22Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am

Soundblaster moved over to Fawn. "Are you all right?" he asked

23Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 am

Fawn O'Rion

"No i think one of my arms are broken." Fawn replied. She tries to move but in stead she spits out white blood

24Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 am

"I heard you had healing abilities," Soundblaster said in his usual monotone voice.

25Soundblaster meets newcomer Empty Re: Soundblaster meets newcomer Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 am

Fawn O'Rion

"I know but i am too badly damage to move my arms." Fawn respond. Fawn tried her best to move but couldn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum