TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicon Tankor

+4
Soundwave
Tori
Techsound
Aesir
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Aesir

Aesir

(you might want to revise your post)

http://aesirs-place.webs.com/

127Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

(Didn't have time to catch up. didn't even know what was going on. but it does seem like Soundwave has won. forgot about the Dinos didn't you? but I will revise it a bit.)

128Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:38 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del's limp frame dropped out of the tree hitting the groud with a soft thud as she remained in stasis lock
((XD poor Del she's all alone)

129Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow stood obediantly next to Soundwave. She hated the mech before her, but yet, her heart said to let him go. "Must ignore it...damn glitch...." Stormshadow craned her neck to look at her sister, she could only help one con at a time. She would get to Del in a bit.

130Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Aesir

Aesir

(well a few things, How can soundwave eject a tape when his chest has been shattered, and therefore his subspace capabilities would be deactivated? How has Soundwave won? and why do you think I forgot about the dinos?

131Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Aesir

Aesir

(and Tankor is no longer in the area either..)

132Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

(He is one of those cons who plan ahead. his chest may have been shattered and his subspace capabilities may have been disabled. but it doesn't mean he had a spare. he had one lying around in plain sight safely. and when Tankor started to get away. he picked it up as his cassettes went to deal with him. as for the Dinos. no idea why you forgot about them. and as for him Winning. he's going to make Tankor one of his minions by ripping out his spark. as for not being in the area. Soundwave followed the tank treads and heat trail. just because his chest is damaged doesn't mean his head is.)

133Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Tori

Tori

(Lets just say Stormy sniffed out the oil and followed the treads. Dragons acting like tracking hounds to sniff out people, perfect excuse))

134Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del groaned as she eventually came back online forcing herslef up she whimpered as her chest sparked, she looked down at her azure spark that was slightly visable in a hole where she'd hit the tree, she staggered a bit before falling back on her rear

(Oh and I'm still waiting for ya in the other RP Aesir))

135Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Aesir

Aesir

(but how did he reach an unknown location?)

"Oh Soundwave..." Tankor said as he opened a portion of his chest and ejected two new Lifeforms "meet Necro Rumble and Necro Frenzy, my loyal servants" he said as the two new robots attacked their former master and his empty cassette

Tankor grabbed Ratbat with his claw crushing him and then transformed, catching the two dinosaurs in his parts, crushing them as his legs fit into place, he picked up his detached turret and jumped through another ground bridge, along with his two necro cassettes, and 3 more soon to be loyal sparks

136Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del forced herself up and staggered towards the city
"F-Frenzy?... Rum-mble? S-Sotrmshadow? Soundw-wave... where is everyone?" Del stammered trying to ignored the pounding in her processor and the ache in her chassis

137Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow bolted after Tankor, she got into the ground bridge just in time. "Give them back!!"

138Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave wasn't ready to give up. thankful these were his former cassettes, they held back. Soundwave got up and walked over. "You had plans. I knew these plans. I may not be able to read your mind. but I can still message anyone. everyone. I have sent messages to a few associates of mine. if I can not defeat you. they will. one of them. is a mortal enemy. but more than willing to deal with you." Soundwave said raising his weapons. "It may use up the last of my energon. but I would rather die. then become one of your slaves." Soundwave said. he then opened fire on Tankor. at this close of a range it should do something. if not. there were others. Soundwave's body then fell dark. it went gray. it was over for the great decepticon spy.

139Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

el felt like something was wrong and noticed some tank tracks following them stopping when she reached a wall
"T-Thats odd... how can a-a- Tank go through wall's." Del wondered to herself stagegering still

140Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor was physically injured, but still strong enough to handle an impurity, but why bother?

"Very Well" he said as he through the lifeless bodies of Ratbat and the Dinos at the dragon, the 2 cassettes retreated into his chest, seemingly healing him as if they were minicons, and he placed the three new sparks into his compartment

"Do you know what happens when a ground bridge is closed before the travellers are out of it by the way?" He asked as he terminated the bridge and they fell onto the planet's surface elsewhere, far from each other

141Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del poked the wall curiously before feeling her energon go low.
"M-Maybe... a little nap... wouldn't ... hurt." Del staggered flopping onto the floor letting her systems shut down and relax

142Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 am

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor appeared behind Del after his fal from the bridge, dazed but not badly injured

"Hello anomaly" he whispered

143Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I understand you have been a bother to the Decepticon soldiers." a voice called. out within the dark was a yellow eye. "Incredible space bridge technology. though your encryptions are not quite secure yet." the figure said. it then shot down the necro cassettes. "I came here as soon as I could. As the guardian of Cybertron I will not let you succeed." it said. out stepped the large purple decepticon Shockwave.

(You know how you said the whole over powered thing earlier. to be honest your tipping on that. just because your character is of a new model doesn't mean it's superior or it shall win easily.)

144Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del couldn't move as her systems began to shut down for a long rehcharge.
"Simon..." Del mumbled as she went into recharge, unaware of the mech

145Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 am

Aesir

Aesir

(the Necro cassettes were already retreated and he's outside with Del now, my moans of overpowering your character earlier were because you do it outside this fun RPG, and since this is just a fun one, the events here don't matter. But since I only have one character, I wont let you just kill him with a mini-army. Oh and please type faster, you keep coming into the rpg turns late for your actions)

Tankor picked up the small robot and scanned her

Last edited by Aesir on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

146Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow came out over the pacific ocean somewhere. "Aw shit..." She glanced around, she could not sense anything near her but water. No land, no sentient life. She decided to fly in a random direction, she hoped she would find someone.

147Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:07 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave flew outside and found Tankor scanning her. Shockwave transformed and blasted Tankor in the back interrupting the process. "If you wish to see my designs you will have to see them over my sparkless shell." he said before transforming back and landing. he began to walk over. "Many logical conclusions come to my mind."

148Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:07 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was limp her spark pulsing dispite the hole in her chassis it was relaxed

149Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 am

Aesir

Aesir

"Oh, another Decepticon?" Tankor asked as he dropped the small robot unceremoniously on the ground "have you got any pokemon I can steal from you like I did Soundwave?" Tankor asked as he tapped his chest laughing

150Vehicon Tankor - Page 6 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:13 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del let out an unconshus ow in her sleep adding mroe dents to her frame

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum