TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicon Tankor

+4
Soundwave
Tori
Techsound
Aesir
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Tori

Tori

There was a loud roar skyward. Stormshadow warped in and tackled Tankor full force. "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS VERMIN!" The dragon had pure dark energy rolling from its eyes. nose and mouth. The feathers had become sharper, and stuck out like spines, this included her tail, which was now a mace, bludgeoning Tankor in an endless onslaught.

102Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del jerked and turned blinking
"Tori!! Clam down!" Del yelled running back

103Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Aesir

Aesir

"Yes Tori" Tankor sneered as he Transformed, grabbing the dragon in a vice-grip embrace, dragging it closer to the spinning blades of his 'torture chamber' mode "Calm yourself down"

http://aesirs-place.webs.com/

104Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Tori

Tori

The dragon craned its neck to face Del behind her. Her voice was layered, like a demons "Do you know what this lower lifeform has done?" she paused, letting the echos stop, "Ash, he killed Ash!" She clawed at Tankors arm, eventually ripping it open with her talons. She then slithered out of the cons grip. Her wings were slightly off her body, making her look twice as big.

105Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Aesir

Aesir

(I DID????)

"You're one to talk, you impurity" Tankor said, still pulling the dragon into his blades

106Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

(Soundwave can only do it within a distance. like 3 or 4 feet. anywhere outside of the range makes him unable to read minds. his armor is not the best since he is meant for espionage and tape-decks are not so strong. His official profile claims he can hear a fly sneeze. so hearing is obviously one of his strong points along with his control over sound. as for the cassette profiles. the rules claim I don't have to. so I don't have to. I am in a way the admin of this site.)

Soundwave looked at the large Stormshadow and started to play a hypnotic tune at her. it should calm her down. "You remind me of Avalanche. nothing more than a violent player who can barely think through things," Soundwave told Tankor. "As for impurity. Stormshadow is fully organic. Impurity does not exist. you on the other hand. a brilliant mind in the body of a tank. are you a scientist. or nothing more than a brute warrior," Soundwave asked the vehicon.

107Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Aesir

Aesir

"Can you not decipher my mind to find out the answer?" Tankor asked, still dragging the beast

108Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Too many encryptions. all I know is that you are a danger. a threat. resources for energon are plentiful. if my suspicions are correct. you may endanger those resources. Termination: Authorized." Soundwave said.

109Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Tori

Tori

((She seems to think so...and the picture of Stormy in my mind right now is even freaking me out man....))

The dragon breathed for the first time since she warped in. Dragons were armed to the teeth, top preditors, and all around the badass-est of the badasses of the badass association of badasses. But their major weakness was music, any beast could fall vitcim but their reptilian blood made them espically weak to it. Obeying the new command, Stormshadow turned and bit down onto Tankors faceplate, pumping it full of acidic venom.

110Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Aesir

Aesir

"Hmm...I hear what you are saying" he quickly turned his turret 180 degrees and fired a shot through Soundwave's weak chest "Even if that does not kill you, it will take you a while to recover" and with that he released the dragon, pushing it away, finished transforming into his complete tank mode and drove off at full speed

(venom wouldn't affect a purely mechanical transformer)

Last edited by Aesir on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

111Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow rolled then stood. She licked her lips and teeth "Aww GROSS! Who made me bite?"

112Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

(It's acid. it seeps in through the energon systems and eats away at transformers according to her.)

Soundwave stood up. he wished Techsound was around at the moment. he turned and watched as Tankor sped off. he wouldn't be very accurate in his pain. but maybe his successive fire would work. He began to fire his Concussion rifle like mad and even used his Shoulder cannon to fire off thousands of rounds.

113Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del eeped quickly jumpiong out of the way of the speeding Tank blinking curling up defensivly from the shots being fired

Last edited by DEL-bot on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

114Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Aesir

Aesir

"A pitiul attack" Tankor remarked to himself whilst speeding away, as he recalibrated his cannon to emit a widespread laser beam, hitting the barrage of weapons before they came close, detonating them, and hitting anything that happened to be in the way

(Wouldn't Soundwave normally send his army of Cassettes after a foe, whilst he's badly injured? and since she only bit the faceplate, it wouldn't have damaged any vital systems)

115Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del shrieked ducking for cover not used to battles going on around her she dropped her torch running for her pitiful life startled

116Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor noticed DEL-Bot trying to escape the battle field

"Hmm...Soundwave is of no threat to me, but he could be irritating...maybe I need a distraction..." He thought to himself as he launched a missile at DEL-Bot's feet

117Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow ran over Del, standing over her in a protective stance. Once the vehicon was out of sight she went over to Soundwave, "Can you walk?" She stood next to him. She was tall enough at the shoulder for Soundwave to use her as a crutch, being a four legged dragon helped a lot at times.

((Really it was just her blind fury acting on primal rage. In that state, you don't care what you do you just DO. And I would imagine it got in his optics and that would damage them a little.))

118Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was curled in a ball whimpering pathetically, the organic lifestyle had depeleted her of most decepticon reaction so she had adapted to take an organic salution... curl up to protect vitals and pray she wouldn't go offline trembling

119Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

(True. But would anyone account on that while being fired at.)

A loud screech was heard. Above Tankor was the four cassette flyers. Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Squawktalk, and Ratbat. animalistic roars were heard. at his sides were Ravage and Howlback. swinging through the trees was Beastbox. Slugfest and Overkill the heavily armored dinos right behind tankor, and dive bombing from the aerial units were the twins of mayhem. Frenzy and Rumble. both with one pile driver for their arms, their laser rifles in the other pointed right at Tankor.

120Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Aesir

Aesir

"Oh Rumble, Frenzy how nice to make your aquantances" Tankor said as he quickly Transformed, grabbing to two robots and smashing them together, then throwing the bodies down and knocking down the jaguars, then as he tore the wings off Squawktalk he landed on Beastbox, Transforming again, whilst evading the aerial cassettes, all the while placing the sparks of Rumble and Frenzy into a secure part of his being, for later

121Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at the sparkless bodys of Frenzy and Rumble she stiffened... that wasn't right , she got up and shakily aimed her cannon... she was an aweful shot and the backblast would always get to her but she tried to aim as she opened fire*
"Let them go!" Del shouted terrafide for her 'cousins' as she came to know them

122Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor turned his turret

"Make me" and he fired off a powerful beam of energy towards DEL-Bot

123Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:33 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del gasped and tried to dodge oofing as it hit her square in the back, she summersaulted through the air before hitting a tree and dangled from it her optics offlining as she went into stasis lock from the impact

124Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor continued to fire upon the bird-bots and hit a couple, then he turned and drove into a building, where the birds cannot follow, through a groundbridge in the facility and onto the lab he had sought out earlier, deleting the transport coordinates as he completed his transit

125Vehicon Tankor - Page 5 Empty Re: Vehicon Tankor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

A sickening crunch was heard. twice. Tankor got a glimpse as his only known ranged weapon was ripped off. met by the face of a snarling T-rex face of Overkill. the second crunch. was from his left tread set. Slugfest was munching away at it. and finally down came ratbat. "Good evening. I believe you will make a excellent feast." He said before biting down on Tankor's head, he proceeded to suck the energon right out of him. Soundwave walked over with Stormshadow. "Strategic planning. back ups for back ups for back ups and so on." He said. He walked over to Tankor and ejected a spare cassette. it was obvious what he was going to do. "Shouldn't have transformed. Slugfest and Overkill had the chance to catch up. now you are missing a long range weapon. and a tread set. and as we speak your energon reserves, as little as they are. are being drained." Soundwave said. "We were lucky to even find you." he said noting their surroundings.

Last edited by Soundwave on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum