TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tori is Grounded

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tori is Grounded Empty Tori is Grounded Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Tori

Tori

Well, she did it again. Tori got herself in trouble. What for? This time it was one of her "inventions" blowing up half of Shockwaves lab. She was punished to her room, but also she usually had to be a labrat while she was grounded as well. Usually other Decepticons were thrown around and placed in dentention for weeks after doing something less than what she has done. Though it was harder to keep a dragon pinned down. She had already been in her room for two days. Another couple of days and she would start declining in health.

Tori laid on her hammock bed, high in the room. She liked her sleeping quarters to be light as a cloud. It was also out of the reach of most Decepticons. She leaned back, her foot hanging over the edge. Ash laid on Tori's stomach, purring as Tori rubbed her ears. "Wonder what they'll do this time, eh Ash?" Ash only mewed.

((Open to all))

2Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Who knows?" a cocky sounding voice. there in the shadows was a glowing red visor. about Tori's eye level.

3Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:03 am

Tori

Tori

Tori sighed, her usual bratty tone. "Thats not going to scare me." she laughed "You guys need new material."

4Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Out Stepped Frenzy and Rumble. the twin cassettes.

5Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 am

Tori

Tori

"Ello down there! Would you like a spot of tea?" She rubbed Ash's ear. She knew they were going to shoot at her or somehow threaten her. Its how they worked.

6Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"We're just keeping tabs on you!" "Yeah! for Shockwave!" "Soundwave's orders!" The two were utterly loyal to Soundwave, just as Soundwave was completely protective of them.

7Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 am

Tori

Tori

"Well with that lock on the door its not like I can sneak out. We are underwater if you have not noticed" Her annoyance of being grounded and the unwelcomed twins was growing.

8Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:27 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"We're just to make sure you don't go Dragon and try to bust out," Rumble explained. the Red cassette facepalmed at his brother's own words.

9Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:31 am

Tori

Tori

"Lets see, I would most likely drown by the time I got up to the surface, and I think Shockwave would notice the hole before I even got that far"

10Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Evidence: Not completely accounted for." A monotone voice said and out stepped the Avatar of Soundwave. it was probably his first time trying out Shockwave's invention. the small human sized robots were meant for missions the D-Cons had to do personally but were too big to do anything about.

11Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Tori

Tori

"Wow, the one time I'm being logical you don't believe me." She faced the celing again, still rubbing Ashs ear, "So, what are pops orders this time? Making me test some new radio active targeting system. Or what?"

12Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

"No given orders by Shockwave. current objective: Serve your sentence for now. Evidence: Meredith has been known to hold her breath for hours. you are a clone of her. you have all her abilities and more. Further Evidence: Toricon is strapped on to your wrist." Soundwave told the prisoner.

13Tori is Grounded Empty Re: Tori is Grounded Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am

Tori

Tori

"Slag off! Not like I can go anywhere with Nursemaid Soundwave and his twins, tweedledee and tweedledum." Tori jumped from the high reaches of her canopy. She glared at Rumble and Frenzy then continued on to a closet. "Damn out of cat food." She turned. "One of you able to make a run to the store...seeing as I can't?" Tori got an evil grin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum