TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks fly (Tori's new invention)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori sat in her room on a paver stone. She had called her bonded quite some time ago to show her "The best invention evah!". Tori wasn't really the brightest, not the dumbest, and certianly not the most adventurous in creating things. She knew someone in communications would be stalking them anyways seeing how Tori is usually causing trouble, sneaking out or just being a lil' rebel so she didn't bother telling them or Shockwave anything. "C'mon Del where the frag are you?" She snorted getting impaitent.

2Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

((Can I join?))

3Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Tori

Tori

((Go for it, I was hoping you would for teh added lulz))

4Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del came sloping in drowsily, she hadn't been sleeping well of late.
"What did you want to show me Tori." She yawned stretching

5Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

((Kay.))

Hackblast hid in the dark of the room again. his Mecharms suspending him. he admired Tori's attempt to build a device. he just needed to know what it did.

6Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori seemed to light up almost, "Okay, you know how when guys get bored and they get drunk and then they get the best ideas ever?!" She was grinning ear to ear, "Check this out!" she held her arms tightly to her sides and two rings of fire formed after a loud chinck. Tori moved a little and the rings moved with her, up down all around. She thrust her arm forward and the ball of fire almost hit Del in the face before being pulled back in a show. It was dark in her room making the fireballs brighter. For a finish of the test Tori flung the fireballs out once more and pulled them back, they dissappeared inside of her fists. Tori was grinning with pride at her prototype for a possible new upgrade or at least some form of entertainment.

7Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked
"... that... is impressive." Del admitted, "What you planning on using that for?"

8Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori finally yelped opening her hands. Two very obvious burn marks on her palms. "Not for my health thats for sure. I was thinking randomly while being grounded...again...and I thought, 'wait...what if we had some sort of weapon that was both mid and close range that also put on a show' ...okay actually thats bullshit I really just thought it would be cool!" She was still happy even in defeat.

9Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast mentally chuckled to himself at Tori's ingenuity. but they might need a counter weapon if she went crazy... again.

10Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Hmmm... well I son't wanna use that thing and you'd better not let Shockwave see it, he'll take it apart." Del warned

11Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori held up her prototype. It was just spark rocks on non flammable string. "Not really much to take apart Delly bot"

12Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast observed. he knew he had to relay information. but he cut that and dropped down. "I think I may be able to help with this upgrade" he said appearing in front of them.

13Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del jumped out of her skin
"AH!... Dont you ever knock!" Del yelped

14Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori grinned, "Knew you would be spying stalker pants" she teased. "As for an upgrade, this is just a prototype. And being grounded means I can't really get too many materials for inventions. I was able to get Ash to find the spark rocks," The kitten was napping in Toris sky hammock, "Don't tell Shockwave..."

15Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Tell him? He would be interested. but lets save that for later. Tori. when I see an idea. I either leave it alone or get involved. as for supplies. I doubt very much my own regenerative body would do. I could get a few supplies for this weapon. if you let me help come up with variants," Hackblast said.

((I decided to cut that whole idea of Cell-metal being used to make full weapons on it's own. it can only be used to manufacture another biomecha. or supply ammunition.))

16Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 am

Tori

Tori

Tori nodded, "Its really just for fun...didn't think spinning fireballs could really be a weapon."

17Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Anything can be used as a weapon. isn't that right Del?" Hackblast asked as if Del was supposed to know.

18Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then rubbed the back of her helm
"Uhhh I guess so." Del mumbled

19Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"You guessed right," Hackblast said smiling.

20Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

Tori

Tori

Tori grinded her teeth. A habit she developed much to the shagrin of the cons. The high pitched sound of teeth grinding was murder on their audio.

21Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del whined covering her audios
"Tooorrriii quit it!" Del complined

22Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast stood through it. "Look Tori. I got ideas. I know you got ideas. And I'm the only one willing to get you the material you need to make upgrades," he said.

23Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:56 am

Tori

Tori

"Sorry, gotta stop that habit...You were saying?" She blinked innocently. Humans, even cloned ones raised by robots...were weird.

24Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:58 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Do you want my help you upgrade this weapon or not?" Hackblast put plainly.

25Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Empty Re: Sparks fly (Tori's new invention) Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:03 am

Tori

Tori

"Yes yes of course!" Tori nodded turning the lights back on. "I know its stone age really...literally..." she grinned at all the rock she used to do this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next