TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A propisition for seperation

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I was refering to myself," Shockwave told her.

27A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Tori

Tori

"ooh..." She facepalmed at her own stupidity.

28A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave turned to the space bridge and opened it. "Now that my work is done. you go back home now,"

29A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Fri May 21, 2010 1:18 am

Tori

Tori

"But...my home is here...I was rejected from the humans remember?"

30A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Fri May 21, 2010 2:36 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Why do what they say and live out your life in Fear. when it should be the other way around," Shockwave queried.

31A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Fri May 21, 2010 2:48 am

Tori

Tori

"I don't fear them, I hate them! I hate the whole disgusting race! They are mearly an inkblot that can be erased!" She snapped, her fury rising.

32A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"A inkblot? or a useful source for energon?" Shockwave said running the numbers.

33A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 12:16 am

Tori

Tori

"What you mean, killing off a bunch of humans in a systematic genocide and collecting their life energy, or mana, and use it as energon?" she thought about it, "ooo thats dibolical!"

34A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 12:42 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Or keep them alive. Logic has never failed me. I have considered, cause and effect, structure and form, and even remembered to included one fundamental universal constant, chaos. it seems that as long as the humans exist, they will continue to generate their own energy, wiping them out will be like fossil fuels. but if we keep them alive. energy..." Shockwave said bring his hand over to a switch on the wall, "...Will multiply!" he finished before throwing the switch.

35A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 12:45 am

Tori

Tori

Tori grinned, "so what was the switch for?" she looked around the room to make sure he didn't double cross her.

36A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 12:47 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

A door opened, the lights flickered, out came a giant Sentinels. different in design.

37A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 am

Tori

Tori

"I'm guessing I should go now? Or are these to help gather pesky humans?...." She starts to head towards the door not taking her eyes off the sentinals.

38A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 1:07 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Human gathering. but logic indicates that they will not be needed for awhile. Not until the autobots are out of the way!"

39A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 am

Tori

Tori

Tori smirked again, "leave that to me...I just need some paint so I can be white again and the Autobots will be no trouble" she sounded confident.

40A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 1:26 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave opened the space bridge. "Good luck then..." he said.

41A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 1:42 am

Tori

Tori

Tori powered up to Stormshadow and jumped though the space bridge.

42A propisition for seperation - Page 2 Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave closed the space bridge. he had ran every single possibility of Stormshadow's plan, form and structure, cause and effect, but this time he had deliberately left out chaos. Shockwave simply got back to what he was doing before. all he needed... was time.

(And that is it for this RP)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum