TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A propisition for seperation

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A propisition for seperation Empty A propisition for seperation Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 am

Tori

Tori

Tori wandered though the halls of the base. She had wanted to ask Shockwave about splitting her from Meredith for deca-cycles. The Autobot lover was starting to get on her nerves with its constant nagging.

"Where is he?" her eyes narrowed.

2A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

The answer seemed to come out as a big robot hand grabbed the neck of the dragon. it was a sentinel.

3A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Sun May 16, 2010 1:53 am

Tori

Tori

(When I say Tori its human form. When I say Stormshadow its dragon btw)

Tori struggled in the sentials grip. "Lemme go damnit! I just wanna talk to Shockwave about something." She gave it her signature deathglare.

4A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

it did not work. Sentinels were emotionless automatons. it walked along to Shockwave's office where the big Decepticon sat there running systems checks on the space bridge.

5A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Mon May 17, 2010 2:11 am

Tori

Tori

Tori continued to struggle when she noticed Shockwave at his desk. "Hey Shockwave! Whats crackalacking? Mind telling tiny here to let go? I don't make a great teddy bear." She chuckled.

6A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Mon May 17, 2010 3:21 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave turned to her. his ice cold eye met hers. almost as if he was doing a death stare.

7A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Mon May 17, 2010 3:50 am

Tori

Tori

A chill went down the small humans spine. "Right....anyway..I have a propisiton to make, a sort of favor to ask."

8A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Mon May 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"What is it organic?" Shockwave asked.

9A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 am

Tori

Tori

"Ya say that like its an insult" she raised an eyebrow, "anywhooo, yanno how a while back you said there was a posiblity to finally separate me from my other half? Well Meredith and I have been talking and we agreed that it would be better to not share a body...if you catch my drift."

10A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 12:49 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"It may be painful. but I have read up on you organics. you will survive," Shockwave told her.

11A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 12:52 am

Tori

Tori

"Thats a relief. Meredith was spazzing about survival, she keeps thinking that somehow we will still be connected on a psyhic level to where if I punch her in the gut I feel it too." She looked up, "Now about the sentinal..."

12A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 3:09 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

The sentinel let go of Tori, therby dropping her.

13A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 3:33 am

Tori

Tori

Tori stood up rubbing her bottom. She glared up at the sentinal for its unessacary roughness. "Now how would we go about doing this?" She asked turning to Shockwave.

14A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave turned to a already prepared table.

15A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Tue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori powered up to her dragon form. She could take a lot more pain that way. The she dragon climbed up onto the table and sat wrapping her tail around her feet.

16A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"This will sting," Shockwave told her. he pressed a button and she was strapped down. a bright blue beam came from a machine above and started to move toward her.

17A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 19, 2010 1:57 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow got wide eyed at the blue beam. "If I lose conscious..get Tech...I trust that chick"

18A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Wed May 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Agent Techsound... is still on earth," Shockwave said flipping the switch, the beam move towards Stormshadow's middle, and began to cut in, it would hurt, but it wouldn't kill her, in fact, as soon as the beam began to cut, where it was went white immediately.

19A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 12:50 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadows eyes got even wider when the beam began to cut. It was a natural reaction that she couldn't control. It took all of her, and Merediths, power to keep from spazzing. In the struggle, the two subconsciously decided to go into sleep mode and black out.

20A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 1:12 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

The bright blue beam was already halfway across, and already half of the creature's lower half had gone white, it continued quickly before finishing, the two halves moved away from each other, and almost seemed to reform, two creatures lay there... one black, and one white. "Now wake up!" Shockwave told them!

21A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 1:31 am

Tori

Tori

The two dragons sprang up like marionetts to the order. The white one quickily scrambled to her feet and bolted though a window for a quick escape.

"let her go...we made an agreement" Stormshadow stared at the busted glass, "I must thank you my friend."

22A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 2:21 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"No need. logic indicated that you would be better off. Logic, is my only master," Shockwave said, but he had neglected one fundamental universal constant, chaos.

23A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 2:24 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow looked all over the room "the silence will take some getting used to..." She slipped her paws from the restraints.

24A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 3:29 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"You get used to it in the millions of years you spend,"

25A propisition for seperation Empty Re: A propisition for seperation Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 am

Tori

Tori

"Hun I doubt I'll live that long" she hopped from the table and powered down "Organics are not immortal that way."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum