TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Seeker

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 am

Meredith

Meredith

The beast turned its head towards Khronos, for a mere second, it seemed as if a hint of bluish-white light appeared in the six black eyes. Each blinked in unison, the seven layers of lids closing slowly, she was thinking...hard.

It then growled, and barked something back, before turning to The Fallen and slashing at his spark. Not killing him, but critically damaging him for all eternity. "You lose..."

Four of the creatures eyes closed, the feathers relaxed, the second set of wings melted back into her sides. The Talons and fangs returned to their normal lengths...The creature had long stepped off of The Fallen, and began walking away into the sunset. Before its transformation, it had vanished to The Fallen, however, she was still traceable by Khronos via Guardian Bond...though, Khronos surely looked at sweet little Meredith with a new light.

Meredith was found passed out on a rock a good twenty miles off from the battle. Her body curled in a ball from the freezing desert night.

http://athenafire.deviantart.com/

52The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos looked down at The Fallen as both Archaic Decepticon Seekers looked away from Holybird's retreating form, Jetfire standing by his daughter's side as they now stared at The Fallen. His optic shutters were barely open, but the look of smugness was still on his features.

"What do you want, Fallen?" Khronos sneered, raising a hand and motioning to the way Holybird went. "You're defeated, your little plan for revenge failed." He began to chuckle, sending slight chills down both Seekers' spines.

http://phoenixprime.deviantart.com/

53The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am

The Fallen

The Fallen

"You are...sadly mistaken, femme," he said, stopping his chuckling only for a moment to cough. He glared up at them, and then sneered, sitting up the best he could, "I do w-want revenge...but your 'Holybird-d' has now opened up a portal long-since closed off by her Eld-ders."

Khronos gave him a confused look, but he didn't add anything else onto his 'explanation' as he winced, the deep wound on his chest from Holybird's last "word" having reached his spark chamber.

Saluting in a sarcastic way as The Fallen stood up, his form hunched, he muttered, "I will see you all soon."

With that last word, he warped before Khronos or Jetfire could do anything.

54The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 am

RotF Jetfire

RotF Jetfire

Not like they would have, anyhow; they were allowing The Fallen to leave, only because they knew that his presence was needed still in the universe. For what purpose, neither knew, but if he wasn't supposed to be here The Fallen wouldn't have escaped his last prison: death.

Jetfire turned to the stiff Khronos, his optics gleaming with worry as she continued to stare at the spot where The Fallen had stood only moments before.

"Are you alright, lass?" he asked in Cybertronian, putting a hand on her shoulder. She didn't look at him. "That must have been hard for you, I know."

55The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos sighed after a moment, a slight whine escaping her engines as she finally turned away to look at her father. Her optics were unreadable, and Jetfire knew it to be best that he didn't know her thoughts.

Nodding quickly, Khronos replied in Cybertronian, her tone cold, "Yeah. I'll be fine."

56The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:02 am

RotF Jetfire

RotF Jetfire

Jetfire sighed, looking away as his hand slipped off of her shoulder.

"Alright, daughter. I trust your judgment." She cringed at this, but not enough for it to be a full-on wince. "I'll go see how your friend is doing," Jetfire added after an awkward moment passed, making his way off to the horizon where Holybird's form was barely visible to the two Transformers.

57The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos suddenly called, switching languages as she tried to get Jetfire's attention, "Wait!" He turned around to look at her as she came up to him, giving him a large hug. "Thank you," she whispered. "For everything." She felt him smile on her helm, his large metal-like "whiskers" moving as the two hugged.

"Well," Khronos said in a slightly embarrassed tone, nodding in the direction of where Holybird laid. "I think we'd better go get her before she freezes..." He nodded, and Jetfire started on his own trek before Khronos did.

She looked back at the land that had been the battlefield of two different battles, and let off a sigh. What The Fallen had said still rang in her mind as she left the once-again destroyed turf, the Sun now below the horizon and allowing the stars to light up one by one.

~

Jetfire was already with the calmed-down Meredith as Khronos arrived. Meredith was in Jetfire's hands, being warmed up from his body heat. Khronos smiled slightly as she pulled out a blanket from her subspace and gave it to the still-cold human.

58The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 am

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith was up now. Very quiet, like she had done before when most of her Mana energy was used up. She gladly took the blanket, wrapping it around her like a nest. Meredith sighed, several times. She breathed though large sighs while she was thinking hard. Very few humans had the moral to think this hard when they know they did something against the "perfect world" morals, or basic morals at that.

She sighed though her nose, the way she always did before a serious talk started. Her mouth opened, but no words came out at first. She carefully went over her words, choosing each one tenatively as to not screw up more than she already has. Again, she sighed through her nose and finally spoke, "I know I messed up..." she raised a hand to stop the seekers from inturrupting. "I know what I did was in the right, The Fallen cheated...therefore I could inturrupt...though...I did not expect to let loose...what the achients...before The Fallen..before The Allspark...before Cybertron...the achients hid something...I didn't know where at the time but now I do know." She paused to let the information sink in, "the only thing more dangerous than evil...is Righteous Fury. It is a good thing, in a sense, but can easily be taken too far."

Through her speech, Meredith leaked a few tears, just four or five, but quickly collected herself. She knew she did a great wrong, letting her anger take over. She almost took the life of The Fallen, "Khronos, I thank you for stopping me. I thank you for a lot of things...I put too much on someone as young as you...compaired to me at least..." Meredith blinked.

Holybird was older than old. She could honestly say she saw the creation of the Allspark, of Cybertron, of Earth...though she was still young at heart, and for a Mana Guardian she was the equivalant of a seventeen year old adolesant.

59The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:35 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos looked at Meredith, her optics filled with many emotions the hybrid couldn't make out, and had to bite her glossa at the "young as you are" comment Meredith had given her. It was a compliment, but an insult at the same time.

Frowning slightly, Khronos said once Meredith was done, "The Fallen is a bastard, no one can stress this more than myself, but there are limitations to such 'righteous justice'..." She blinked slowly, staring at Meredith with a blank, almost thoughtful look, as she added softly, "But, I do so believe that you have taught him a lesson: while our universes are connected to one another, like an alternate realty to what could have happened, he knows not to mess with you."

60The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 am

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith giggle snorted at the last comment. She knew better than to be depressing in a situation like this. Suddenly, she burst out laughing, a natural reaction to stress for some. No one knew exactly why, but people with emotions, if they could feel stress, after it was done...most could just laugh it off. It was a strange sight. She laughed until her face turned red, finally ending the circus act in a big gasp for air, and a thumbs up.

61The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:36 am

Khronos

Khronos

As Jetfire grew tense beside her, obviously wondering what in the Hell had possessed Meredith, Khronos put a hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly, winking as she whispered to him, "Natural human reaction."

His mind accessing the Internet and looking all of this up, reading it all, and understanding every bit of information within a matter of 5 seconds, Jetfire looked back at the beaming Meredith with a better understanding of humans.

Khronos returned her gaze to Meredith as well, and asked in a smart-ass tone, "You done laughing yet, or should I wait until your side bursts open and your giggle box explodes?" Meredith gave Khronos a look as Jetfire returned to scanning the Internet for an explanation.

62The Great Seeker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Seeker Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Khronos

Khronos

(I think it died...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum