TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybertron Center

+4
Techsound
Soundwave
Avalanche
Rodimus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:23 am

Tori

Tori

"Everytime I lose focus...Meredith starts to take over again...why are you looking at me like that? Everyone has two sides...most only feed one side...but I was cursed with equally powerful personas..." She eyed her comrades. "We should keep moving."

127Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:44 am

Techsound

Techsound

"I...was rude, sorry, StormShadow."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

128Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 am

Tori

Tori

"Not your fault my friend" She turned to Avalanche, "Sorry bub...but you are the toughest guy I know. I must do this to keep control" She uppercutted his chin.

129Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am

Avalanche

Avalanche stumbled back a few steps, surprised. "Bitch!" He growled. He walked forward intent on hitting her hard.

130Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:53 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Don't you dare Avalanche." She grabbed his receptor and pulled him down to her level. "Now now, don't you know not to hit a lady?"

131Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:56 am

Avalanche

"But she! Nevermind..." Avalanche rubbed his chin.

132Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 2:57 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow watched her tailtip return to its black as night color. "I must thank you my friend." She sat upright "If that wench got out she would of gone primal out of anger and rebellion. A primal Mana Dragon is not a pretty sight"

133Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 3:21 am

Avalanche

Avalanche shook his head and muttered unintelligible things.

134Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 3:32 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound laughed and paused, "Hey StormShadow, you wanna know something?"

135Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 am

Tori

Tori

"Sure!"

136Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 11:52 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"If it is Private I suggest not telling it. Soundwave could hear it and use it as blackmail," Shockwave told them. Soundwave laughed.

137Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Sun May 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Techsound

Techsound

"Hmmmmm, good point. Thank you for the advice Shockwave."

138Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 2:08 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow grunted and twitched her tail. She also liked to use blackmail.

139Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound smiled, "It was about Avalanche anyway. So, I'm just saving him the trouble."

140Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Yes indeed," Soundwave said chuckling. Shockwave was still thinking about what could be down here. his thought was answered as some sort of electrical surge was headed towards them.

141Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 am

Tori

Tori

"Look out!" Stormshadow jumped in the way. Okay that was stupid... she thought as she fainted.

Inside her head, Holybird kept nagging at the fallen she-dragon. You are the biggest damned moron I have ever known! You are so incompitent! Why did you just jump infront of Shockwave? To block a surge of lightning? That would only slightly damage him and FRY US!! She bitched.

Stormshadow glared at her other half. She had her reasons for her actions, as well as reasons to not tell.

Last edited by Tori on Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something)

142Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 4:13 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Oh great, she's either dead or the jolt knocked her unconscious." Techsound muttered as she made her way over. Techsound took her pulse, "Good news is she's alive." She told them, "She's just a little fried. Looks like we can put more trust in her, she jumped in front of that lightning so Shockwave wouldn't get hit. Though that is a um...sweet(?) gesture it hurt her more than it would us."

Last edited by Techsound on Mon May 17, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuffs)

143Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Who knows what she could have been trying to do. it is a simple matter of breaking this circuit to prevent further attacks. but we do not know what that will cause," Shockwave said. "Suggestion: Inhibitors," Soundwave said. "logical answer," Shockwave said pulling out some out of hyperspace.

144Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Mon May 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound sighed and looked back at StormShadow, "You want me to try and wake her or wait until she wakes up on her own?"

145Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"We do not have time to wait. wake her," Shockwave told Techsound.

146Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 am

Avalanche

"If it would help, I could just carry her instead."

147Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"That could work," Shockwave told Avalanche.

148Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 am

Avalanche

Avalanche picked up StormShadow, "Okay."

149Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow was unresponsive. A battle was going on in her mind over control. Parts of her body went grey, then white, then back to black.

You cannot have control Meredith! They will surely kill us if you do! Tori snapped.

Well they don't trust you much either! Meredith snapped back.

The girls continued to fight.

150Cybertron Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron Center Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Soundwave. you have the ability to read minds and send telepathic messages. can you link us to their mind?" Shockwave asked. "Answer: Yes. Probability of anyone surviving: 13%," Soundwave answered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum