TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ending to Axiom Nexus

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:12 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing fired his shoulder cannons at Soundwave.

52Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:12 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave put his weapon away and drove his hand into Blitzwing's chest grabbing his spark and crushing it in his hand. "You ain't heard nothing yet," he said as he ripped the spark right from Blitzwing. he activated the cassette and a chamber opened up. Soundwave stuck the spark in there and closed it and locked it. it transformed, a robotic wolf was there. Soundwave dropped the cassette on the ground. "Ever hear of Ratbat Blitzwing?" Soundwave asked the wolf.

53Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 am

Blitzwing

"Yes. One of your cassettes." Blitzwing looked at himself and gasped.

54Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:17 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Did you know he was not always a cassette?" Soundwave asked before laughing. he ejected a black, yellow, and purple cassette and it transformed into Ratbat. "It seems Soundwave got you too," he said to the now cassette Blitzwing. this must have been a shock to Blitzwing because no one had really heard Ratbat talk, all he did was make shrieking noises.

55Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:18 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing glared at Soundwave, "Why? Why did you change me?!"

56Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:22 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave did not answer for a few seconds until he said "You were getting out of line. you questioned my authority. you tried to kill a fellow con. you are lucky that the punishment is not death." Ratbat looked at the new cassette. "While you are stuck like this would you want to hear what I was before a cassette?" Ratbat asked.

57Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:22 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound sat up, and stood. Her body in one piece again. She walked out of the med-bay and heard laughing. She walked up behind Soundwave. She looked and saw Blitzwings grey body, "You killed Blitzwing?" She asked, then noticed the wolf, "You also got a new cassette." Techsound looked at Soundwave, "Thanks for everything Soundwave. I owe you so many times over."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

58Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 am

Blitzwing

"I guess." Blitzwing then saw Techsound and jumped at her, clawing at her newly repaired self.

59Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound backed up fast, "Get offa me!" She pushed the wolf off and pointed her blaster at him, but didn't fire.

60Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:27 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave activated a sub frequency making Blitzwing stop. "That new cassette is Blitzwing," Soundwave explained. "I was once the decepticon leader! ruler of the gladitorial games until Megatron. he rose to the top, met the tetrajets which are now seekers, planned to overthrow me and turned my minion Soundwave against me!" Ratbat explained. "He shot my old body and put me in this primitive one!" he cried. Soundwave would have rolled his optics.

61Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Blitzwing?!" Techsound cried. "I need to stop getting injured." Techsound mumbled after a minute. "Soundwave I'm sorry for everything I've done, maybe I should leave and get out of your hair, metaphorically speaking of course." Techsound put her blaster away.

62Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Feel free to stay. Blitzwing's cassette body is useless against my control," Soundwave explained.

63Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Oh." Techsound replied looking at Blitzwing. "I guess I will. Tell me Soundwave, was it you carrying me to the med-bay?" Techsound asked.

64Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Affirmative," Soundwave answered releasing control on Blitzwing.

65Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Thanks Soundwave. You saved my life....three times." Techsound smiled at him and turned around and walked off.

66Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave nodded and turned to blitzwing who had been awfully quiet. "Anything to say... traitor?" Soundwave asked as Techsound left. he glared at Blitzwing waiting for a answer. stare down soundwave

67Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:49 am

Blitzwing

"Yes.You love her." Blitzwing smiled.

68Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave did not love Techsound. the femme he only considered a friend. he sent a telepathic message to Blitzwing which calmly said "I do not love her Blitzwing. It is true I consider her a friend. but love is a concept all out of my reach of knowledge," Soundwave told him. Ratbat looked hungry and looked at Blitzwing. at this smaller size with little experience in this body he would be easy to suck the energon from. Ratbat started to get closer to Blitzwing.

69Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing backed away from Ratbat and asked,"Then why do you rush to her side when she is in trouble?" Blitzwing paused and told him something, "You see, I did not only want the chip from Techsound, I wanted her to marry me. She refused and it angered me. She was the one who always understood me and helped me. When she refused it sent me into a pit of anger, she would be mine or die. The chip was a plus though."

70Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Because I consider her a friend and anyone who is a friend to me is worth protecting," Soundwave answered. "Except Starscream," Soundwave said. Starscream may be a friend but he was still a traitorous coward. Soundwave had heard what Blitzwing said. "I am sorry for your lose. But killing her is not the way to go," Soundwave said. "I have another mission. and I may need some stealth assistance," he said turning to Blitzwing's wolf body. "And you may be of use,"

71Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 am

Blitzwing

"Great." The wolf replied sarcastically.

72Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave picked up the wolf and decided it was time to give his root mode some weapons. sticking too plasma charged concussion blasters on his back Soundwave looked at the new Blitzwing. "Blitzwing does not seem appropriate for this body. You may rename it if you wish," he said setting the Wolf down.

73Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 am

Blitzwing

"How about......hm.......Nightshock?" The wolf asked. "And what is the mission you are talking about?"

74Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Nightshock it is," Soundwave said to the wolf. "And as for the mission. we are invading the a base. it is said to contain plans on a high tech new super weapon. I plan to get it before it is offered to the autobots," Soundwave said to Nightshock/Blitzwing.

(I'll start dude and feel free to put Nightshock in the character section as a OC. this can be a upgrade.)

75Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 am

Blitzwing

(okay. Thanks dude.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum