TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ending to Axiom Nexus

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave listened to Blitzwing. he did not want Techsound dead. He saw her as a comrade and a concept he had with few other fellow decepticons, including Starscream, a friend.

27Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:48 am

Techsound

Techsound

"Soundwave, do I really mean nothing? Do you....do you want me dead?" Techsound asked.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

28Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:51 am

Blitzwing

"Techsound, believe me. Remember I was the one who took care of you when your creators left you. He and everyone else hates you. I'm trying to help you."

29Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound looked at him. "You're the only one I trust Blitzwing. You took me when no one wanted me."

30Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Lies. If he was trying to help you. he would not be trying to kill you," Soundwave said. "I do not hate you Techsound. Blitzwing is the one who hates you," he said readying his finger on the trigger.

31Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing frowned at Soundwave, he aimed his shoulder cannons and fired, both shots hitting Techsound in the chest. "You don't know her like I do Soundwave. She is nothing and will forever be nothing. Listen to me, let her die. Your life will be easier then."

32Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:58 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound fell to the floor and lay there, she hurt and couldn't move. She felt herself slipping into the black abyss of unconsciousness. "D-don't......let...him have the chip....S-soundwave." She choked.

33Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:01 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave picked up the triple changer and dropped his weapon in his right hand. Ejecting Frenzy for assistance Soundwave managed to get some high flammable long lasting tree bark on his right hand and had Frenzy set it aflame. "Never assume things," The con said before punching Blitzwing right in the jaw sending him into the ceiling FAAALCON PUUUNCH!!!. pulling him out and slamming him on the ground Soundwave stepped on Blitzwing's chest and readied his shoulder blaster.

34Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:02 am

Blitzwing

"What are you going to do Soundwave? Shoot me or save the femme? But it might be to late. Looks like her spark is injured." Blitzwing smiled.

35Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave thought about the cassettes but even with all of them they would be too slow. and Blitzwing even damaged was a match for all of them. Soundwave got off Blitzwing and picked up Techsound and ran off to get her to the repair room.

36Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 am

Blitzwing

"Knew it." Blitzwing muttered, he got up slowly and walked off.

37Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

Megatron

Megatron

Megatron walked after getting a silent message from Soundwave. starring at Blitzwing he said "Looks like we have a even bigger traitor than Starscream!" Megatron said aiming his fusion cannon

38Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

Megatron

Megatron

Grabbing Blitzwing and pointing the fusion cannon at his head Megatron said "where do you think your going traitor?"

39Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound knew she was being carried, but her optics wouldn't turn on. "T-t-th-anks.....for..sa-ving me."

40Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:13 am

Blitzwing

"Where do you think? Away from here." Blitzwing replied, "I'm not the traitor, Techsound is. You should be thanking me for off-lining her.....Sir."

41Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 am

Blitzwing

"Why did you even let her join the decepticons?" Blitzwing asked.

42Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 am

Megatron

Megatron

"Because you were the one who took her in. What has she done that has made her a traitor," Megatron asked. his right hand retracted and was replaced with his energon mace. "Best time to answer," Megatron said.

43Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:24 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave set Techsound on the repair table and got to work making the repairs that her auto repair could not do. they were minor but still necessary to keeping her online.

44Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 am

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound tried to get away, she couldn't see what was going on. She thought it was Blitzwing trying to kill her, "No!" She cried.

45Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:29 am

Blitzwing

"Are you going to kill one of your best warriors?" Blitzwing asked Megatron.

46Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:31 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave sighed and put her into a stasis lock. he activated the automatic repairs and in came the Medadroid who got to work. Soundwave ran and saw Megatron and Blitzwing. grabbing his concussion blaster off the ground he walked over to the triple Changer. "Let me handle this Megatron,"

47Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 am

Megatron

Megatron

"Very well Soundwave," Megatron said before shooting Blitzwing in the arms and legs. he walked off noting the angry glow of Soundwave's visor

48Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing looked at Megatron, "So what will it be oh Mighty Megatron?"

49Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Me," Soundwave said. he ejected a empty cassette shell and looked at Blitzwing. this could only mean one thing, he did it to his old leader Ratbat and now it was going to happen to Blitzwing.

50Ending to Axiom Nexus - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending to Axiom Nexus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 am

Blitzwing

Blitzwing stared at Soundwave, and smirked. "What could you possibly do to me? All you do is proctect that stupid femme."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum