TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married to the mob (Malfunctioning story staring Hackblast)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast ran. all he had were conventional human weapons stored in subspace. the only thing still bot about him. He had been deep undercover. investigating rogue holoforms. and the sudden change Tori had gone through. how she had gotten so much power. and how she was somehow able to lock Hackblast in his less powerful hologram form. his body was stuck covered by the disguise, it had lower health, it only allowed him to use conventional weapons in subspace, he could not fly. and at best. the same thing would happen to Khronos. and everyone else. Hackblast heard something, he grabbed the pump-action shotgun he had grabbed. Someone was coming.

((I've been playing to much Max Payne.))

Tori

Tori

There was the giggling of a little girl "What is it Hackblast? Can't take the truth?"

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos snarled as she grabbed at her head, struggling between the personalities that screamed in her head along with the other things that went on.

No matter what she did, no matter where she went, Khronos was always plagued with this.

The sudden stream now that was causing her troubles was most of the Decepticons (and Autobots) were being stuck in their holoforms...she was thankfully immune to it, so far, but it was only a matter of time before the "virus" got a way to pull some leverage on her older and better-protected systems.

http://phoenixprime.deviantart.com/

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast let a grin creep on his face. "you may have a lock on my holoform. but you have no lock on my mind," Hackblast turned around the corner and saw just one holoform there. holding a grenade launcher. Hackblast quickly took aim, jumped back and fired. letting the pellets shatter the holoform to bits.

((Say. Khro. this takes place after the whole Khronos deteriorating thing. sorta like a few months later story.))

Tori

Tori

Tori only laughed more "As you both might of figured, this is far beyond your mortal comprehension...lets see if you can even survive one of Fathers favorite games."

Hackblast

Hackblast

((devoid of fathers. did I not mention a few months later? don't want this getting too outta the original story what with the whole fathers and split personalities thing. sorry if I'm seeming demanding. I would just like a break from all that.))

"what are you talking about Tori? send an army of holoforms. I got bullets for all of them," Hackblast remarked.

Khronos

Khronos

((I can tell, but even after you get over a cold the affects are still there....she's repressed the "new personalities" she has, but it's still bugging her.))

Khronos looked up in the grimy mirror of the motel she was in, the bathroom mirror showing some of her older allies' holoforms in the background, doing what they did. They didn't notice her; she'd put a telepathic "door" between her and them to sound proof what she was doing. So it just looked like she was messing with her hair.

Sighing, Khronos looked down at the bloodied-up sink and cleared it with water, wanting nothing more than to just be alone.

Turning around, the telepathic "door" opening again, Khronos said, "Turret, Forge, let's go." Nodding, they all stood up and followed her out to the vehicle that was Forge's alt mode, a nice-looking Mustang. "I have some things I need to make right."

As she said this, she could sense Tori's voice wavering through the telepathic universe, not having a "receiving end of the call" but still able to hear what she'd said.

Tori

Tori

((Father is Toris true creator...so even if he doesn't show up she can talk about him...that alright?))

Tori giggled again "As you wish new toy~! And Khronos...your turn is up next~!" she giggled.

Hackblast

Hackblast

((Yeah that's alright.))

Hackblast slipped the shotgun away and pulled out two fully automatic machine pistols. the Iragrams.

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos scowled. She could hear the conversation clearly, and it was pissing her off.

Tori

Tori

Hordes of clones...of Hackblasts "friends" ran out and attacked him. Mutant forms of Del, Tori, Khronos, and many many Merediths, all laughing and moving fast.

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Bit of a difference to you're mob goons. but very well," Hackblast said before opening fire.

Tori

Tori

One went up to Hackblast calmly. Looking like Meredith with no visable differences at first glance. "HACKBLAST WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? One minute I'm taking a nap the next I'm in Stormshadows crazy universe of hell! I hate it when she mindfucks me. We had a cease fire on this..." she grumbled. One difference was seen. Meredith had a mole on the left side of her nose...not the right.

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast saw through the holoform. "Never mess with me about my friends," he said raising the iragram point blank. "Tori..." Hackblast said with a smug grin. "I know who my friends are. and my enemies are," he said before opening fire. he was lucky that he had met with Meredith earlier on when this had started.

Tori

Tori

Tori grinned, "ah but more is to come. I told you never to Endgame...or use your powers on me...that was a fatal mistake...you could've found me out right away! But you failed...you failed to protect them! Those who you slay mere copies of...the worst is yet to come. Deaths chours of pain and misery will never close again."

Hackblast

Hackblast

"This is a major twist from the drug dealing you've been doing," Hackblast said. he was standing in front of the building Tori now owned. "You have no idea how many times I've cheated. remember those moments I've been outnumbered and outgunned yet somehow shot them all dead? I've been going into a higher focus,"

Hackblast

Hackblast

((Anyone still on this?))

Tori

Tori

Tori laughed "Oh Hackblast. You may be able to gun down many, but what about realising your past. Oh? I knew where you came from this whole time. Father said I could have fun torturing you. You had a family. They are waiting for your return...but they will never see their little boy again~!"

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast was confused. that didn't match the nightmares he had. if they were suppressed memories. "Just keep sending me you're minions Tori. I doubt your story is true."

Tori

Tori

"You won't know the truth until you've realised the lies! Mana Guardians, for example, ARE LIES!! They don't exist! They died out a long time ago! Meredith? ONLY A MEMORY!!

Hackblast

Hackblast

"You're on something. been taking a bit of you're own crack drug to keep your stamina up?" Hackblast asked before hearing a Helicopter. "What's that? your guardian?"

Tori

Tori

Tori growled a bit, "We will fight again another day...you have a new foe"

Hackblast

Hackblast

"I can plainly see the holoforms at the controls. what is this supposed to do? gun me down?"

Tori

Tori

((Okay now I'm confused))

Hackblast

Hackblast

((The Helicopter. I've been playing too much Max Payne.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum