TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lacky's Twin

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1The Lacky's Twin Empty The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was bored out of her processor and had resorted to banging her helm agaisnt the wall, she then got an idea and snuck out of the base to see her human guardien.
Not long after she got there she found the front door blown to smithereens and alot of the interiour collapsing
"SimoN?" Del called unsure as she enetered, "Did you blow up the house?"
She heard a groaned and went over seeing Simon buried under a bookcase.
"I wish." He muttered as Del helped him out
"Some kid came in looking for you, when I said I didn't know where you are he trashed the place." Simon said looking at his once more broken home.
"What did he look like?" Del asked
"Coudln't see, he wore gloves, a crimson scarf, a black hooded jacket and jeans, apart from that I don't know what he looked like... he was about a foot bigger than you." Simon said scratching hishead.
"Maybe we should visit the 'cons and see what they make of this." Del suggested
"No offence Del but, they DON'T like me." Simon pointed out folding his arms, "I'll go see my uncle and you can tell them."

2The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Tori

Tori

As always, Tori was just a hop skip and a jump away from her little sister. She rounded the house as Del walked past "I heard what happened, Del. Matter of fact, I picked up a signal almost exactly like yours here and decided to investigate...wasn't pretty..."

3The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked at Tori
"Like mine? Tori you can't be serious." Del said folding her arms.
"Come to think of it... there was something about the kid that reminded me of you Del." Simon chipped in

4The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Tori

Tori

"See what I mean? You said you were a prototype right? That means there was a finished product, and possibly a second proto...There was a prototype of me...she didn't last long"

5The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked
"Well.... he said he was bigger... maybe I was made more compact... wonder what this one was like... maybe we should ask Shockwave about this and find out who this second me might be." Del pondered

6The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori nodded. "Yeah he might have a clue."

7The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

(Mind if I join?)

8The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Go ahead dude!)

9The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

(Cool.)

Hackblast was flipping through some files on a holo-pad when he walked into the room with DEL and Tori. he soon realized he wasn't where he needed to be. "Oh. hi."

10The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del looked at him and smiled a bit
"Hey Hackblast, you would happen to know about a 'bot that's like me... but not me would ya?" Del asked

11The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Like a cloning project. no. But I do have record of one bot. Shockwave didn't hide it behind good security. I managed to hack through. I think it was DEG. Decepticon Experimental Guardian. or was it DES. Decepticon Experimental Scout/Spy. No wait it was definitely DEG." Hackblast said.

12The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:18 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"DEG... maybe that's what attacked Simon." Del said thoughtfully

13The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 am

Tori

Tori

Tori blinked "Wait...didn't I tango with DEG before?"

14The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"You want more info? It don't come cheap." Hackblast said. "Before you say anything imagine what Mr. Logically-Able-to-Fight-Megatron-and-live will say if he found out I hacked into his files! I want something out of this."

15The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"I think that was someone going by his name." Del said, "And what would you want?"

16The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"To be honest. I need a new substance. I hear there is a military project with a formula that can burn transformer armor as if it is wood. a incideary program that Wheeljack is taking part in. if you can get me that formula sometime in the future. that will be all." Hackblast said. "Either that or just don't tell Shockwave what I did," Hackblast added.

17The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Uhhh... okay, I'll get that in the future." Del said rubbing the back of her head

18The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 am

Tori

Tori

"Little five finger discout on an Autobots newest product? Count me in"

19The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"I see your interested. The problem is if I do get the formula. it'll be one of the most complicated things to replicate. As we know my Cell-metal body can imitate few chemical reactions. which is part of which that makes me alive. the sad part is with formulas as complicated as that one will no doubt be. it'll take a long time to replicate for Ammo." Hackblast explained. "But anyway. would you like that extra info now? if so Follow me." Hackblast said before turning around and walking down the hall.

20The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:33 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del followed egerly, she didn't have much of what you call family so the fact she may have a brother interested her

21The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast led on and stopped at a monitor. he jumped up and floated there. his mecharms extended and gripped onto the machine. "Okay. time to get the rest." he said.

22The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del climbed up and watched the screen

23The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 am

Tori

Tori

Tori jumped up onto the ledge. She focused on the screen.

24The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

The info started to roll before their eyes. "Hm... this one is tougher. give me a moment."

25The Lacky's Twin Empty Re: The Lacky's Twin Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del waited patiently

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum