TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

A gift or a curse

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1A gift or a curse Empty A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast twisted and turned in his sleep. he was having a nightmare. torture. dead bodies. his friends. his allies. everywhere. around him dead. he was the killer. he couldn't stop himself. he didn't know why. it wasn't like him. he looked up into a mirror and for a brief moment saw something that wasn't him. with a shocking start. he woke up. shook his head and laid down. he couldn't sleep. he turned on his music player. poets of the falls. the poet and the muse. he needed help.

(* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOxSqSxRy-4 this is the song *)

2A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 am

Tori

Tori

((*cough* CRAZY WANTS IN))

3A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

(Go ahead. If Khronos wants in. she's allowed.)

4A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 am

Tori

Tori

There was a light knocking on the door. It was so light it could only be the human clone project.

5A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Come in" Hackblast said. he walked over to his mini-fridge and poured himself a ginger-ale and grabbed a piece of left-over cake.

6A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

Tori

Tori

It was in fact Tori. She was wearing flanel plaid PJs, black with red stripes. "You okay dude?" she rubbed her eye "You were screaming..." she yawned.

7A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Just another nightmare" he said drinking the gingerale. "But it's been this same one. I see dead bodies all around. I have blood and energon on my hands, or claws, or whatever I have in the nightmare. my friends and allies are dead. everyone I ever cared for. dead at my hands. and then I look in a mirror. it's not me," He told her before making a shivering motion.

8A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:00 am

Tori

Tori

Tori sat next to Hackblast. "it is just a dream friend, it is just something you fear happening, or something like this happened before...didn't you come from some weird planet? You must forgive yourself for your actions." She yawned.

9A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"I have. I know I am not innocent of anything. I don't beat myself up. in a narcissistic way. I'm found of myself. and true I came from a unknown planet. But it's not something I did. it's all my current friends. all I see of what is supposed to be me. is a dark image with red eyes. then I wake up screaming." Hackblast said eating the chocolate cake slice.

10A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 am

Tori

Tori

Tori shook her head "Dreams are weird like that bro. ...I could try and examine it closer..."

11A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"No! I'm fine. It's just a nightmare. I need to forget it." he insisted before taking another sip of ginger-ale.

12A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am

Tori

Tori

Tori had a worried look. She was only a few years old yet she felt like an older sister.

13A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast felt a slight head-rush. he grabbed his head and shook it. the pain passed. "Ugh... stupid telepathic powers," he muttered.

(Should we invite Khronos in?)

14A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

Tori

Tori

(yeah)

Tori placed her hand on Hackblasts shoulder "You okay?"

15A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"I'm fine. it's just some head-pains. they come with the telepathy." Hackblast told her.

16A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 am

Tori

Tori

Tori shook her head "I have telepathy with one person and it doesn't bother me.."

17A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Yeah that's because you haven't used yours for pscyhological and emotional warfare! perhaps there is something wrong with me. we should get Khronos to check up. she has archaic telepathy. she might be able to find out what's wrong with me. I don't want anyone else trying to fix me," Hackblast told Tori.

18A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:39 am

Tori

Tori

Tori oh'ed sadly.

19A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast lay back down. he was tired. he didn't have proper sleeping habits.

20A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 am

Tori

Tori

Tori nodded and left for her room. Little did she know a shadow was following her.

21A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

Throughout the night Hackblast lay on his bed. he wasn't able to sleep. he didn't want to sleep. for fear that nightmare would return. the nightmares had started a while after his telepathic powers had developed. were they a gift. or a curse.

Last edited by Hackblast on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to fix the story a bit.)

22A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Techsound

Techsound

[[tekkie wants in. D: ]]

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

23A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

((Go ahead.))

24A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Techsound

Techsound

((danke))

Techsound walked into the room, "Morning. How did you sleep?"

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

25A gift or a curse Empty Re: A gift or a curse Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Terrible. I got no sleep." the neocon claimed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum