TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss and Rise

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Loss and Rise Empty Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was walking down the streets of Detroit, Simon hadn't come home yet, she'd gotten a bit worrid.
"Simon!" Del called sulking as she walked, it was late, he promised he'd watch a movie with her when he came back from the grocery st-CRUNCH
Del looked down, she'd stepped on an egg... sevral acctually she blinked and noticeda gorcery back and noticed a pool of glistening red trickling down to it, curious she followed the trail and looked into the dark, she could see a shape, she turned on a light... and screamed
Simon was slumped against a wall a hole in his chest blood dripping from his mouth nose and eyes, he looked deathly pale but remarkably was still breathing, she dialed 911 and prayed they'd get there in time

Del waited in the hospital holding Simon's silver cross in her servo like a lifeline, he'd been in the operating theater for hours, she had called Tori already, she was on the verge of a nervous breakdwon, she'd only told her to meet at the hospital... not what happened.

2Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Tori

Tori

There was a tapping on the window. Tori was hanging from the windowsill outside, "Del, lemme in!"

3Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked and went over putting the cross in her pocket and openeing the window
"Tori... you came." Del almost whispered

4Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori crawled in shivering "Yeah, I could tell something was up when you said hospital. I knew it wasn't you so what happened with Simon? Oh...and they wouldn't let me in at the front desk"

5Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del's lp quivered and she bower her helm before bursting into tears hugging Tori tightly
"H-He's hurt bad! I-I found him in an alley he had a hole in his chest and he was bleeding EVERYWHERE! I-I don't know what happened to him, the d-d-cotors rushed him here and took him s-straight to the operating room, I haven't seen h-him since!" She cried getting Tori's shirt all wet, Delhad never cried so hard ever, it had to be bad for her to have a emotional breakdown this bad

6Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori was struck by how Del was reacting, she didn't know too much about biological bonds with humans, being raised in a tank. She did, however, know that her sister was in pain. She hugged her tight, humming softly to calm Del. She did this for what seemed forever until the tears slowed. The entire time Tori rubbed Dels back trying to calm her down. She spoke softly "its okay Del..."

7Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del sniffled rubbing her optics, she felt pathetic, a nurse came over
"DEL-bot is it?" The nurse said
"Y-Yeah." Del said quietly looking up at her
"... Mr... Omega wants to speak to you... and only you." The Nurse said grimacing a bit, Del didn't understand but smiled a bit at Tori and went off to his room

Simon was laid on a bed looking pale hook up to a heart monitor he smiled when she came in though it looked like a great effort
"Hey Delly." Simon croaked as she dashed to his side, he wrapped his arms arpound her to hug her.
"Simon you're okay!" Del said happily
".... Yeah... I'm alright... listen kiddo... you know I love you right?"
"£Yeah."
"You're my special little girl right?"
"Of course."
"You'd... never forget me... even if you went to cybertron would ya?"
"Of course not."
Simon smiled relaxing into the over stuffed pillows
"That good... Del... you'll always be my little girl... even if we're not related... I always saw you like that." Smon said softly through his raggid thoat, his hand rested on her cheek
"Simon... is something wrong?" Del asked
"No Sweetheart... just... I'm gonna go see Grandma for a bit." Simon said smiling softly, he tugged her down and kissed her cheek and she felt somethign wet
"Simon... what do you mean."
"Love ya kid... always" Simon chuckled relaxing closing his eyes
"Simon?"
The heart monitor gave a long beep and Del went still staring at it and then Simon, it took a mintue but nurses and Doctors rushed in shoving her out of the way getitng a dephibulator out pounding it on his chest, Del watched as he jerked grotesqly at each volt, the heart monitor continued the long mocking beep, Simon... didn't look like Simon anymore he looked cold, devoid of life, Del shook a bit unable to look away
"Daddy... say Hi to Grandma and Grandpa for me..." Del whispered

8Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori saw everything. There was only two things she could do right now, the more glorifying one she chose first. She jumped out the window into Stormshadow. She flew to the roof and perched there. She started glowing in the night, if black cold glow. Strangely, Holybird showed up too. They didn't fight, they had no beef now. Amazingly enough, the two perched together, raised their heads high, and trumpted.

One who is sent to Battleground with a dragons salute, that is an honor. To be saluted by two balancing heavyweights of the dragon world is to be blessed by the light of mana. They couldn't bring Simon back, this was the best they could do.

The two trumpted loud enough for everyone in the hospital to hear it. It didn't strike fear, not grief, but respect.

9Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del heard the trumpet and some of the Doctors and Nurses blinked, one hung his head and turned the heart monitor off before goign to Del puttign a hand on her shoulder
"I'm... sorry... we did everything we could..." The Doctor said, Del looked in his eyes, he was sad... but he didn't know Simon, he would still be able to sleep.
"... What hit him." Del asked looking back at Simon who they where covering with a blanket
"I'm not sure... not a bullet the hole was too big, but a rocket is both unlikely and would have blown him apart... too big for a stab wound or a animal bite.... more like... a plasma burn, you know, one that your kind usus." The Doctor said
Del didnt want to hear anymore she turned from him walking out of the door
"Do you want me to call anyone?" The Doctor asked
"... No." Del adi her voice cracking as she left; Simon had been with her sicne the beginning, he hadn't even hit the halfway mark of his life, it had been too soon.... and it had been no accident

10Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Tori

Tori

Holybird and Stormshadow spotted Del as she walked out of the hospital. Holybird nodded to Stormshadow, she knew it was more Tori's place to help Del now. She flew away.

Stormshadow lept from the building, gliding down to Dels side in the cold night air. She formed down to Tori and walked beside her. Silent, not wanting to make things worse. She waited a few blocks until she couldn't take it any more and hugged her sister hard, almost crying herself. She had become close to Simon as well.

11Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del flinched before hugging back her face buried in her shoulder, her spark ached, she wanted him to come back, she knew he wouldn't she tok his cross out of her pocket and put it in her compartment close to her spark
"... It wasn't an accident." Del sniffled "Someone did that to him... someoen cybertronian... or with a cybertronaian weapon."

12Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori held Del close "Del, Simon was a good friend, and dare I say almost a father figure. I will not rest until I find who did this to him. I swear upon my mana core..." the reason she held Del this close was so she could feel Toris Mana core pulsing like a heart. Tori released Del, then allowed the blackened Mana Core to come out of her momentairily, the crystaline orb.

13Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del rubbed her optic sniffling and nodded a bit, she felt... well pretty much helpless without Simon

14Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori replaced her Mana core then picked up Del the way a parent would a child. The bystanders thought nothing of it as they passed by on their business. Not many people cared about others anymore, caught up in the daily grind, afraid to stand against the grain. Tori was born to destroy, yet she could show care and love. A glitch? Nah, this was no glitch.

Tori carried Del into an alley, she transformed to Stormshadow and flew off carrying little DEL-bot in her arms. She hummed the whole flight over the city towards the base.

15Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del buried her face in Stormshadows feathers clinging on, her spark ached harshly but th humming helped

16Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow dove into the base and flew through the halls silently, like an owl on the hunt. She glided into her room, and perched on the high ledge letting Del rest on her chest. She folded her wings over her sister, her large hands providing a first blanket and something to hold onto besides feathers. She kept humming, the rumbling in her throat and chest soothing to both beings. The room was darkened.

17Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del kept her face buried in Stromshadows Chest holding on to her, she eventualyl fell into recharge

18Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow stayed awake, stroking Del with a free finger and humming softly the whole night.

19Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del eventually woke blinking in the dark of her feathers, though she didn't like the dark, this one felt more comforting he buried her face in the feathers trying to to recall yesterdays events

20Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow opened her wings slowly, moving them for the first time all night. She had actually cramped up. Del looked up to see her sisters Red eyes staring right back at her "Morning sleeping beauty"

21Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del smiled abit and sat up the best she could, she felt stiff so stretched, she rubbed her sore optics and recalled why they where sore she cringed looking down, ashamed she hadn't been able to help Simon

22Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow frowned. She then got an awful idea to make Del happy again...maybe. The dragon picked Del up by her collar with her mouth. She shifted into a standing position and threw Del into the air. Stormshadow took off and caught Del, then threw her again, catching her in a different place each time.

23Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del flailed not liking this very much she yelped her mind taken off simon and put towards this small dilemma then it hit her... maybe... there was someone who knew Simon wel enough to know who did that to him
"S-Stormshadow stop! I think I know who we can ask to find out who killed Simon!" Del shouted falling

24Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow caught Del with her tail, causing Del to slide down her tail and stop on the feather patch on Stormshadows back "Oh? Who?"

25Loss and Rise Empty Re: Loss and Rise Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"You're not going to like it... which is why i won't tell you who... but where it is rather"

Within a few hours they where in an old warehouse, Del gulped holding onto Stormshadows back
"Well... this is the place... he knew Simon seeing as he sued the thought of him against me..." Del breathed, she slid of Stormshadows back "Wait here, he'll only flee if you go in."
Del crept inside by herself, it was dark and she could feel many eyes on her, she could even see them, blank... devoid of life."Hey if it isn't the one that got away."
Del turned her attention to a famillier figure... Void; his ears twitched as he girnned in his throne like seat large hulking mechs at either side of him
"So, the little lamb has returned to the flock... but surly not because of what happened... whatever could you want." He chuckled leaning forwards slightly
"Simon died... i-it wasn't an accidnet... someone killed him on purpose... you knew him, you've seen his mind... surly you've seen what happened that night." Del stammerd, Void grinned relaxing in his throne
"Mmmm you're right there sweetspark... but this information doesn't come free... and I think you'd know that." Void's grin spread wider his sharp teeth gleaming
"What do you ant." Del asked
"Mmmmm, well I suppose I'd like to have your spar on a plate.. but I know that won't happen... so instead... I want information myself.... why... why on Earth did you bond with such an odd human, you knew this day would come didn't you?"
Del looked down
"I became attached... because for 16 years I thought he was my creator... and I was still attached when I found out he lied to protect me... I never thought... he'd leave so early.." Del mumbled
"Well Humans are fragile pathetic creatures... probrbly why you joined them... pathetic... broken little toy." Void said rising from his throen and cupping her chin his smile still more like a sneer
"The one who killed Simon is someone not known to you, the only one of his kind like your own, you are a prototype... as is he, his name is DEG.. a Decepticon Energon Guardian, it' his job to keep energon workes in line... and you... are an energon miner, he must have thought Simon was a problem and eliminated it in hope you'd get the hint... anyone yu get close to will be eliminated.. including that dragon outside my door."
Del's optics went wide and she ran for the door
"STORMSHADOW!"

A creature was aiming a lazer at Stormshadow, hidden, he took aim and fired

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum