TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission stupidity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission stupidity Empty Mission stupidity Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

DEL-bot was creeping through the vents of the Autobot base, trying her hardest to be silent
[i]'I can't believe Megatron sent me on this mission, "Gather up the Autobot's raw energon supplies and take any information you can" He say's didn't it ever occur to him I'm not the stealthyest of the 'cons!" Del muttered angrly, it was her own mechanism of dealing with stress... ranting

2Mission stupidity Empty Re: Mission stupidity Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Del felt something grab her pede, it yanked her from the vents and held her in the air. It was a tail "And you have been found, my little friend"

http://athenafire.deviantart.com/

3Mission stupidity Empty Re: Mission stupidity Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del paled a bit looking up the formiller form
".... PRIMUS DAMIT!" Del growled before digging her fingers into a sensitive part of her tail, she'd been around Stormshadow long enough to know weak spots in her dragon form, so she presumed that Holybird had the same weaknesses

4Mission stupidity Empty Re: Mission stupidity Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Meredith

Meredith

Holybird tried her best not to scream, but still, she dropped the small con "Are you insane?!" she whispered agressivly, "if I would of yelled you would've been crushed!"

http://athenafire.deviantart.com/

5Mission stupidity Empty Re: Mission stupidity Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del took a few steps back
"Well thanks for your concern but I'm outta here." Del hissed back starting to srpint, she dived back into the vents and ran bringing up a map of the autobot base and calling the Decepticons
"Uhh Guy's Holybird had good hearing... heard me coming, I'm making my way to the Eenrgon storage but I don't know how much I''ll be able to nab before the base is on alert, I'll fill you in later."
She found the energon sotrage and dropped int quietly taking as much raw eneergon as she could and storing it in her subspace before attemtping to find at least SOME kind of information on the computers using one of Shockwaves virusus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum