TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOP GROWING!!! (DEL-bot found a strange creature about the size of a puppy... what happens when it keeps growing)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del snuck down the large corridors of the nemesis 2... well they where large to her seeing as she was only 5'2ft tall, she had something hidden under her shirt as she got into her room, she brought the strange creature out from under her shirt putting it on the bed; it was the size of a puppy with a few stubby tenticles and two cute eyes, it was a orange colour and made strange cute yipping noses, from what Del could tell it didn't require food and didn't even leave waste, she awwwed huggign it softly making it coo.
"I'm going to call you... Sir Kibbles... like that weirdo guy from Kirby." Del said smiling, it purred nudging against her stroking servo making Del smile.
"No one would let me keep a pet here... so we'll have to keep you a secret for now boy."
She settled down to rest and Kibbles got the idea hiding beneth her pillow making no sound as it tucked it's tenticles in to rest.

((ANYONE CAN JOIN ^-^))

Tori

Tori

There was a light knock on the door. Everyone else was too big and bulky to make such a light noise, it had to be Tori.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked sitting up, Sir Kibbles blinked from beneth the pillow and Del made sure he was hidden before going to answer the door
"Oh Tori, what are you doing here this late? I was about to turn in for the night." Del asked blinking up at her.

Shockwave

Shockwave

A yellow eye appeared on DEL's computer monitor. "I knew you were hiding something" it was the voice of the good ol' over glorified hall monitor and janitor Shockwave.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del froze and turned her helm to the monitor.
"Uhh Hey Shockwave... geese why's everyone popping into my room all of a sudden... even thought you're not acctually in it." Del asked rubbing the back of her helm

Tori

Tori

"Shockwave I have it handled" Tori hissed to the mech. She turned to Del, "just seeing what my sista was up to. No harm right?" She had her sleeves together for some reason.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked at her sleeves.
"Uhhh that's fine and all but... I'm a bit tired... why is everyone comign late?" Del mumbled on edge, Kibbles stayed silent and hidden hearing his newfound friend babble to some other voice he didn't recognise.

Tori

Tori

Tori waited for Shockwave to leave. "I know what you are doing Del."

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"I have no idea what you mean." Del said blinking she acctually WAS tired, she let out a yawn stretching a bit she staggered then stood upright.

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Did you really think Soundwave wouldn't notice?" Shockwave asked. "It is my job to make sure that any unidentified subjects are properly tested for safety. for all you know that could be a energy devouring creature from a 5th parallel reality," Shockwave pointed out. and everyone knew he was serious as always.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del pouted
"Sir Kibbles is NOT an energy devowering whatjamacallit." Del mumbled going over to her pillow and hugging Kibble like a child would it's teddy, Kibble cooed hugging her back with his tiny stubby tenticles.
"Can't I keep him, he doesn't need anything he feeds of oxygen, Swindle told me so!" Del whined

Tori

Tori

Tori opened her sleeves, as they were mewing "C'mon pops, you let me keep Ash, its only fair."

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Because you are a special case agent Tori. your emotional state was unstable until you got that earth creature. you are less of a danger to everyone else. if DEL wishes to keep her creature she will meet me in my lab immediately and let me run the standard tests." Shockwave told them.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del grumbled unhappily but stood up heading down to Shockwaves lab.
"I got him from Swindle, it's not like he's gonna eat me, he don't have a mouth." Del muttered mentally cussing him out, Sir Kibble blinked wondering where they where going and crawled onto her helm like a strange hat and held on making Del blinked and laugh, she enetered the lab cautiously always uncomfortable with this room... dispite it being the place of her creation.

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Welcome to the infirmary. if your sick or dying. please take a number," Shockwave tried. he had recently lost a bet to Tori claiming that he would try to show at least some humor. he wasn't too sure he was doing so well. but he was a bot of his word.

Tori

Tori

Tori was right behind Del, she was laughing at Shockwaves attempts of humor.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Ddel blinked and Kibble purred on her helm.
"Uhh Shockwave you feelin alright?" Del asked loking up at him... he enevr cracked jokes... it was kinda scary

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I see you find it amusing that you won the bet Agent Tori," Shockwave said. he then turned to DEL. "I had lost a bet to Tori. I have to try and show what you call a sense of humor," he answered.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then oooohhhed.... she'd have to do a bet sometime to make him do something.
"So uhh what were you going to do to Sir Kibble?" Del asked

Tori

Tori

"Yeah Daddykins, whatcha gonna do?" Tori taunted, knowing the mech couldn't do a thing.

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave turned back to his computer and typed in something and suddenly Sir Kibble disappeared from DEL's arms onto the table. "New transwarp sequence" Shockwave said. suddenly a large pod descended from above the table and out came many robotic arms all with many devices. some looked painful.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del's jaw dropped
"Don't hurt Sir Kibbles!" Del whined looking up at him.
Kibble whined rolling himself into a ball keeping himself contatained in fright

Tori

Tori

Tori hugged Del, mostly to keep her out of the way. "Del its alright, trust me." She used hypnosis, a common draconic trick.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del whimpered a bit but relaxed she was still tired seeing as it was waaay past the usual time she'd sleep
Sir kibble let out a mini growling noise knowing what Tori was doing

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Thank you Agent Tori," Shockwave said. the machine then stuck a needle into the creature and the machines begun to get to work scanning every bit of the creature while the needle took a blood sample. it seemed to be taking awhile though. even though it was a small needle. even by human standards it was small.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum