TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hangin' Out

+4
Megatron
Soundwave
Techsound
Avalanche
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

401Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Aesir

Aesir

Tankor activated his ship's computer and began a local scan for cybertronian life "Interesting" he mumbled to himself as he found a small group, he then hacked into the security footage in the area and watched the group in secret

http://aesirs-place.webs.com/

402Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound blinked, "...well, that was unexpected..." She muttered, fixing the shrink ray, "Poor Avalanche..."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

403Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"She serves as Techsound's assistant medic. she can help ease the pain better than any sedative can." Soundwave answered. he nodded at the chaos orb giving it the signal that it was now a part of Soundwave's brigade. Soundwave finally fixed the machine. "Okay Tori. bring it in."

404Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Ooo can I join?))

405Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 am

Avalanche

DEL-bot wrote:((Ooo can I join?))

Sure.

406Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((*PUnches air with extreme happyness* yay!!))
DEL-bot or simply Del whistled as she walked by she paused then walked backwards curious of the scene her servo's in her pockets, she had a habit of dropping into situations like thisBeing the size of an organic didn't really help so she climbed up onto the highest desk and looked at everyone.
"Hey has anyone seen Sir Fluff?" Del asked.
She had pratcially grown up with a stuffed bear her organic compainion gave to her and named him Sir Fluff

407Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

Tori

Tori

The Chaos core went down to Dels level, "HAIII DEL! Look at me! Lanche killed me!"

408Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:17 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del jerked her optics widening at the orb in front of her her optics snapping from the orb to her body, she shrieked and ran for it still having the mental age of a 8 year old... dispite her actuall age being 16 earth years
"SSSIIIIMMMOOOONNNN!!" She wailed running out of the room and off down the corridor and out of the base
((Daymn she runs fast XD))

409Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 am

Tori

Tori

The orb made a sound that could be considered laughing. It roared with it. "Oooh man, man DEL! I'm SORRRRRYYY!!!"

410Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:19 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave was thankful he had dispatched Laserbeak earlier. with a quick cry the bird had picked up DEl and brought her back.

411Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:21 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del flailed in Lazerbeaks claws curling her legs up protectivly looking at the orb.
"If she tries to posess me I swear I will DIE!" Del whimpered

412Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:24 am

Tori

Tori

"If anyone I'll posess Avalanche and make him do ballet"

413Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:26 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked then wriggled a bit
"Put me down now I don't like flying it makes my tanks turn!" Del complained waving her legs

414Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:26 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

"Negative. we are putting you back in your body. put your soulless body into the second chamber and get into the first one," Soundwave told her.

415Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del managed to slip from Lazerbeaks grasp and pouted she blinked when he com buzzed and stood outside to room to take the call her face lighting up at the sound of her fleshy friends voice, he was asking about what kind of movie to see.
"No ghost movies, I've had enough of spirits today... it was Tori... Oh and do you know where Sir Fluff is?... You have him?... Right I'll pick him up soon... yeah try Kung-fu-Panda... see yah Dad-... Simon." Del said quietly, she stopped herself saying Dad... force of habit

416Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 am

Avalanche

"Hah! No one gets to posess me!" Avalanche grinned like an idiot, Soundwaves earlier comment completely forgotten.

417Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am

Techsound

Techsound

"If I say...made it to where he couldn't speak anymore, would I get in trouble?" Techsound asked, looking at Soundwave.

418Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:38 am

Tori

Tori

The orb lit up like a christmas tree with fury "Thats it!" The orb melted into Avalanches armor, then into his processor. DANCE MO FO DANCE!!

419Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del jerked and peeked round the door.
"Uhh call you Back Simon." Del said quickly dashing back into the room and climbing out of harms way onto a desk.
"Tori Avalanch will kill you if you do this to him!" Del warned concerned for her 'sister'

420Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am

Avalanche

"When you get back in your body I am soooooo gonna get you for this!" Avalanche jerked around as if he was doing a weird dance.

421Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

Before Avalanche could. Soundwave played an anti-sound. it paralyzed them both leaving them at his mercy. "Now. get in the chamber. and as for you Avalanche. like I said. nothing more than an idiot who stumbled his way through the ranks. thank you for proving my point," Soundwave said as he watched them walk into the chamber.

422Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:45 am

Tori

Tori

Tori grumbled inside Avalanche, "Sorry, must be that glitch called Karma." she snorted before coming out of Avalanche and into the energy exchange chamber. "Plus, you damage me too much and Shockwave will get pissed"

423Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 am

Techsound

Techsound

"....him saying that about Avalanche makes me wonder how he feels about the rest of us..." Techsound muttered.

424Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:47 am

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was relieved Soundwave had SOME form of control over her older sister, she sat down on the edge of the desk watching swinging her legs rythmecally

425Hangin' Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Hangin' Out Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 am

Techsound

Techsound

'It's kinda scary how powerful he is...' Techsound thought to herself and smiled, waving at Del.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum