TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

The unexpected Warp to the fallen world ((aka ROTF))

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del was on the hunt, but not for anything dangerous.... she had picked up something unusual and found it even stranger that even the Autobot OR the Decepticons' seonsors couldn't find it, she tip toes and peeked into an old warehouse before sneaking inside.
"Here little energy signiture here boy." Del murmered quietly as she crept across the floor, there she saw it, her optics widening; her first glimps of Dark energon, she was thankful that her compartment was able to handle holding such a thing as she apporched, she could feel the raw undiluted power in it as she picked it up; it was no bigger than a wrench.
"... Maybe it'd be best if I kept this to myself." Del mumbled, it began to vibrate and she blinked confused, she cried out when she felt as though she'd come in contact with an electric fence her voice shakign as she cried out in a white flash.... she was gone

Del groaned as she came too her helm throbbing, she felt a heat bearing down on her and grimaced.
"Tori... did you leave the heating on again, she sat up and blinked... she seemed to be in a desert like area.
"... odd." Del murmered she looked down at the dark energon in her servo and gasped, she looked... different... she could see her armoured skin in much more detail and everything seemed more... detailed all around her she hastidly put the Dark energon in her compartment and stood looking at the desert like surroundings.
"... Oh Primus where did I go..." Del whispered before settign off, if she wanted to figure out ANYTHING, she had to find her way to civilisation first

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum