TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hackblast leader of the Neocons.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

Khronos

Khronos

Chuckling, Khronos switched back to English as Tori continued to fume. "Sorry about that," she said, looking at him. "Just a bit of a...rivalry here."

http://phoenixprime.deviantart.com/

27Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 am

Tori

Tori

Tori snorted, "least I don't hang with autobot loving crazy ass bitch-sluts" Tori grumbled under her breath.

28Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Hey. Tori. that was uncalled for. Me and Meredith are on good terms. I mean me and her can have coffee without trying to kill each other."

29Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 am

Tori

Tori

Tori wrinkled her nose "That is your business, not mine. If you bring Meredith here like Khronos has THEN I have a problem"

30Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Why is it a problem? I mean even DEL hangs out with Mer."

31Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 am

Tori

Tori

Tori snorted "All traitors..."

32Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Says the girl who takes more off time than Skywarp. Have you even participated in a battle?"

33Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos snorted, muttering under her breath as she covered it with a cough, "No."

Glaring at Tori, she growled, "And you know what? Sure I hang out with Autobots-- I have 'family' on both sides...or, at least had... But that's besides the point. My point is, that despite your feelings toward Meredith it doesn't affect how anyone treats you. Being her clone, your genetic codes are all that you two share. So stop acting like you're the victim here and grow up."

34Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 am

Tori

Tori

"You are telling a two year old to grow up?"

35Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

"You don't look or act like a two year old and with you, the age does not matter you still look like Meredith at age 17."

36Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Tori

Tori

"Whatever man" Tori pouted like a child, the sudden, unmistakeable, scent of period filled the air around Tori.

37Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast backed up a few steps.

38Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos gave a sneering look at the clone as she did a quick (and unnoticeable) scan upon the female. The smell definitely gave way to what was happening and, with the sneer growing, Khronos picked up Tori and shooed her into a cube, house-like box that sat in a far corner of the room.

Since humans were inhabitants of the base at some points during the day, there were facilities for them all over. So, it wasn't unlikely that this "house" was here.

"Get cleaned up," she muttered, closing the newly-made glassy door of the cube. With a few touches on its surface, the clear-enough cube gave off a dark blue coloring as it responded to her command with a hum. Almost immediately the "glass" became dark, and no one could see inside.

39Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 am

Tori

Tori

Tori banged on the side for a few seconds, realizing she couldn't get out, the clone changed herself. It took a few good minutes til the smell left and Tori banged on the side again to get out.

40Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos let the hybrid out, and didn't say a word as she picked Tori up and placed her by Hackblast.

41Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 am

Tori

Tori

Tori didn't speak to Khronos either. Usually when she was picked up she flailed around, but this time she did not want to make a fool of herself, even if the heights did freak her out a little. This was where her and her original were the same, both had a huge fear of heights.

42Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos looked at Tori and, smirking slightly, she said, "Will that be all?"

43Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast still felt a bit awkward standing next to Tori.

44Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori snorted, pouting. It was obvious her mental state was questionable, until a soft mew was heard. "Ashie!!" The little black kitten with red dyed fur padded up to her "mother" jumping into her arms, wagging her stubby tail.

45Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos raised an optic ridge at this sudden explosion of emotion.

46Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

Hackblast

Hackblast

Hackblast turned to Khronos and said in one word while pointing at Tori in a telepathic message. "Human Period"

47Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:55 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos snorted, covering her mouth and nose with a hand as she tried to cover her laugh with a cough.

48Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Hackblast

Hackblast

"Not that funny" Hackblast told Khronos telepathically.

49Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Khronos

Khronos

"In the sense that I usually see Meredith scream and curse worse when she is on her period," Khronos replied telepathically, smiling slightly, "I think it's funny to see her clone act like this."

50Hackblast leader of the Neocons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hackblast leader of the Neocons. Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori hugged Ash, was she purring herself? Yes! As a matter of fact, all dragons create a rumble sound in their throat when they are happy, similar to a very deep purr.

((I dunno dun ask. And yeah, Meredith is agressive Tori turns into a brat))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum