TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screams in the night

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Screams in the night Empty Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Tori

Tori

It had been quiet at the Nemesis 2, most of the Cons were currently asleep. Everyone thought Tori was as well when suddenly the loudest, shrillest, scream of terror and anguish ripped through the air, waking everyone. Tori was the origin of the scream, she was sitting on the floor, crying her eyes out in her room with its high vaulted celings, tall enough for any transformer to fit into.

2Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

the door opened and in walked Shockwave. holding equipment of some sort.

3Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori looked up at her creator, her eyes even redder from crying "What do you want?"

4Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"I am here to check on your emotional status," Shockwave said.

5Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori stood up turning, "My emotional status? MY EMOTIONAL STATUS?! Look at this!" she sidestepped, Ash was on the floor, still alive but there was a single round in her side. Toris shirt was covered in blood. "You call this stable?!"

6Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave activated his avatar and it went to take a closer look. "The penetration isn't deep. the removal is simple. but yet. due to your emotional worries. you can't seem to get a hold of it. you keep worrying that you might fail," Shockwave said. it might have been creepy that both him and his Avatar were talking at the same time.

7Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori rubbed her eye, then snapped "What do you know about organics!?"

8Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Quite a bit from Agent Techsounds logged reports." Shockwave told her. he picked up the tweezer set Tori had out and tossed it aside. "Too big." he said grabbing a smaller yet longer set.

9Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori finally got ahold of herself, human female emotions were a rollercoaster of hormones. She gently picked up Ash and held her still for Shockwave to work "just be careful" she whispered.

10Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave inserted the tweezers and dug around until finally gripping onto the bullet. he pulled it out quickly. he took a bottle of medical alcohol and poured some of it on the wound before finally sticking the band-aid on.

11Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Tori

Tori

Ash yeowled the whole time, this caused Tori to squirm around trying to control her emotions. When Shockwave was done, Tori hugged her kitten then ninja jumped her way to the hammock high in the room. She let the kitten lie and recover there. Tori, still, cried her eyes out.

12Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave's Avatar deactivated. "Your welcome Tori. but remember. I only did this for the sake of everyone. your unstable emotions are dangerous. even to yourself."

13Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Tori

Tori

Tori turned with an evil smile to Shockwave "Showtime..."

The ship started to blow up.

"Wow Shockwave, even you can't tell the difference between your pathetic creations and a simple doppleganger can you?"

14Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Actually yes I can. logic indicated something was wrong. Tori would have solved the problem herself easily despite the odds. she is not like her counterpart Meredith who worries for others nearly all the time," Shockwave said pointing his laser cannon at "Tori."

15Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Tori

Tori

The doppleganger jumped from the hammock and bolted out the door. When the drones came after her she simply ran around them, laughing maniacally. "Your little pet is somewhere in the pacific if you want her back, probably 30 fathoms below sea level by now. eheheeh."

16Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Thank you for letting me know. Deep Sea Sentinels. dive down and retrieve Stormshadow. Guard Sentinels. Assist," Shockwave said as several large heavily armored robots entered.

17Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:10 am

Tori

Tori

The doppleganger jumped into the fray of drones and formed to one of them.
----

Out in the pacific somewhere...

Tori was sinking fast, she had a 200lbs weight tied to her feet, and she was hogtied Texas style

18Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Suddenly. bright lights appeared in front of her. large arms reached out for her. the white light was blinding. yet somehow inviting.
----

Shockwave proceeded to open fire on the drones including the one the doppelganger had formed to.

19Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

Tori

Tori

Toris eyes widened, she had little breath left, but still she started to squirm and flail around the best she could to show she was still alive. Though on the outside it looked like fear.
____

The doppleganger went down, it then formed into Shockwave, good as new.

((Uhhh...Dopplegangers are hard to kill, but possible. You have to get it in the origial form))

20Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"What is the matter? Scared. I guess you are not even worthy to be Tori's double." Shockwave said as his anti-virus program started to force the double out.

21Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 am

Tori

Tori

Toris face finally turned blue as she ran out of air, the weight turned out to be a bomb with only ten seconds left....9
______

The double held its head, "Gah, stupid computer mind I will not submit until my job is done. Less I want him to be upset with me"

22Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

"Who?" Shockwave asked.

---

The sentinels had cut Tori free and were bringing her back to the surface at a fast pace.

23Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 am

Tori

Tori

"Heh, wouldn't you like to know?" the doppleganger went to its actual form, it had an evil smile.
______

Tori spat and sputtered out salt water. She untied her hands once they got to the surface and moved her bangs from her eyes. "I thought you guys would never come! That doppleganger convinced me it was Meredith invading the base and I had to stop her. Then she shot Ash and sent her minions after me, we have to help!" She coughed up more water as she untied her feet.

24Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 am

Shockwave

Shockwave

Shockwave transformed and fired at the doppelganger. with it in it's true form. it could be killed now.

25Screams in the night Empty Re: Screams in the night Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 am

Tori

Tori

The doppleganger sided with that grin stretched across its face, void of other features.
____

Tori ordered the sentinals to take her to Shockwave right away, she had a story to tell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum