TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meredith The last Guardian of Mana

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 am

Meredith

Meredith

(subject to slight changes)
(General)
Name: Meredith Fables
Race: Human
Faction: Mainly Autobot due to being a righteous fury junkie
Height: 5’ 4’’
Hair: Long, wavy, ash blonde
Eyes: Usually silvery blue but changes rarely.
Skills: Mana "bending" though not very good at it. Knows Tae kwon do and street fighting.
Strength: 2
Firepower: 7
Speed: 4 (shes big for a human, but much faster in tight curves)
Reflexes: 7
Intelligence: 7
Stamina: 4 (can't take much)
Courage: 6
Endurace: 8
Bio: Meredith, like anyother human, dreamed of something greater than she is. She was to find out she was the humanoid form of a Mana Guardian when she discovered transforming robots. Being a dragon, Merediths powers soon took flight, though, she still is learning basic controls. Her biggest downfall is her confidence in her abilities, often getting her in WAAAY over her head. Shes a good kid, just trying to find her place in the world, or other worlds.
Personailty: Quirky.Over confident at times, practially a contradiction, she is loud, yet quiet.

((Different universes))

Animated:

Bio: Meredith had just moved to Detroit when no sooner than too soon she was thrusted into a war she didn't want. Her overconfidence often is overshadowed by her small size to her robotic compainions. Shes all talk until she finally is kidnapped by the Decpeticons. In a rescue attempt the Autobots and Decepticons get blown away but a suprise visit by an achient diety, Holybird.

Unable to control her powers very well, Meredith often relys on her human skills to get her out, and more often than not, into trouble. She has a fiery personality, backed up by a rageful attidude problem. Lil' Mer is someone you really don't want to mess with...though...the Decepticons think of her bark being worse than her bite.

Personality: Quirky, Spicy, mature, yet calm like water.

Bayverse:

Bio: Meredith was used by the military. Her family is part of a huge mafia over the entire world. Meredith was fortold to be their downfall, so they sent her away to be trained to kill. The military could not get this pacifist to fight anything, but her mind was able to read enemy movements like a book.

She was used like this for years until she eventually stopped helping. They then casted her out into the ocean over the Mariana trench for dead. There, an old Decepticon named Khronos found her, and surprisingly enough, saved her. This sparked a lifelong friendship, though...not without a rough start.

Personality: Still Quirky, a pacifist, doesn't like to fight. Very intelligent, and timid. Sometimes gets very brave.

http://athenafire.deviantart.com/

2Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:56 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos looked over at Meredith's self-made bio. "So, this is you, huh?" the femme replied, placing down the data pad and looking at the tiny human next to her hand on the desk.

http://phoenixprime.deviantart.com/

3Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 am

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith nodded, "I used to write stories in the base. It killed time easily." Meredith smiled.

4Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos smiled, shrugging slightly. "Tell me a story, then, and I may tell you one." This seemed to jar Meredith-- not in a bad way, but in a surprised way.

5Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith blinked, surprised by her guardians request. "Well umm...okay....uhh"

Was it real, or some made up fantasy by my subconscious mind? No, this had to be a dream.

It was a sunny day in June, a girl and her father were playing catch in the backyard of a beautiful home. They seemed to be having fun, yet seemed oblivious to my presence. I called out, but they did not respond. They passed the ball back and forth just the same. The little girl cheered whenever she caught the ball. "Who are these people?" I asked myself knowing they would not hear me.

Just then, the little girl turned around to find the ball she had missed. "Wait….that's…..me?!" I shouted.

How could this be? I was me, looking at a younger version of me…and that man….was…was he my father?

"Great catch Tori!"
"Thank you daddy!" The little girl giggled innocently.

"This must be before I was exposed to the harsh reality…" The memory faded to blackness, a light came to me, it was another memory. This one was in the late evening, and little me was hugging my dad goodbye. He was going to work.

"I'll see you tomorrow pumpkin." he said reassuringly.

"Okay daddy~!" little me ran upstairs. The memory faded again, another came.

"What is this? A slideshow of my personal memories?" I grumbled.

This one was early in the morning, the next morning. I knew what was about to happen…this was the memory that haunts me every morning to this very day.

The girl ran down the stairs, then skipped into the kitchen where her mother was crying. "Morning mommy~!" she looked around the dark room, "mommy…where is daddy?" she asked innocently.

"Here it comes" I said bracing myself.

"Tori" her mom sputtered though the tears, "daddy's not coming home"

Little me and I had the same reaction, disbelief, shock, sadness, anguish, fear, worry, but must of all…rage. "No!" she screamed, "daddy can't be gone, he can't be!" Little me ran back up the stairs gasping for air between sobs.

I was nearly in tears myself, why was I remembering this? Why of all the memories of my past…did this one stick out? The bitter memory faded out, I was cold and alone. The darkness was constant…and unending. I couldn't even see the nose on my face. Completely numb from the cold of the stark empty abyss, I just stood there…trying to hold back the tears.

Suddenly a voice in pain called out of the darkness, "Mommy!" it screamed, "I-I didn't mean to I'm sorry!…Mommy!"

I turned to see where the voice came from, I still couldn't see anything, but I felt the guilt of my biggest mistake. That bitter hate for myself, its sting felt like a whip of a rose bush. I huddled on the floor, "this is just a dream, just a dream, just a dream Mer get a hold of yourself!"

"Ooh but it's all too real" another voice hissed in the black void. The hairs on my neck stood on end.

"Wh-who's there?" I stuttered.

"Do you fear me child? Heh, you should fear yourself" it hissed in my ear. I swung at it, "see" it hissed after dodging.

"N-no, I'm not-"

"Oh but you are my dear." It slid behind me again, "your anger, your blind fury, you're a monster!" I was swallowed up but it. "No matter where you go, you will only cause pain and misery"

"N-NO!" I screamed.

"Your fear, it screams denial! HAH! You're just like the rest of them child."

"You're wrong!" I tried to muster up the courage to fight back, but only succeeded in huddling into a ball again.

"Your misery, your pain, it is all caused by you!" it hissed again.

"Meredith, Meredith!" another voice begged, "help!"

I rose to run to help, but was pulled down then chained up.

"You cannot help them, you can only hurt them!"

I felt the uncontrollable impulse to call out, "Firefly, help!"

"You're weak, pathetic, nothing without me" it dodged another swing, "your courage, your strength, your will, your so called honor, it is all nothing without me! You would have been dead when you were abandoned without me!" I suddenly felt like I was drowning, "you feel this child? This is your sea of lies!"

I began to see words pass me, "I'm fine, just tired" "I didn't do it!" "I'll bounce back, I always do~!" were some of the lies that I was floating in. Slowly, I began to sink deeper and deeper into the murky depths.

Then I saw a light shining above the surface. Seeing this light powered me, it filled me with the willpower to swim towards it. An epic struggle between me and myself kept me from my goal. Voices of my mistakes, my regrets, and my failures screamed at me. I was giving up hope, but the light beckoned me, it shown brighter and brighter scaring away the shadows of my past back down into the murky depths.

Finally free, I swam to it with all my might, the surface was in mere feet from me.

My lungs gave out, I couldn't do it…I had failed, and this…was the end…

Gone were the days of play, the evenings with the team at Dairy Queen, the mornings waking up to a dog that was every so delighted to see you and your smiling face as bright as the light the urged me on.

"Goodbye…"

Suddenly a hand burst though the water and yanked me into the sky, then held me as if I was a delicate rose with many thorns, "not today". The light dimmed, I could finally see the smiling face of my friend Firefly.

"Firefly?"

He nodded, "a true friend looks past ones thorns, to see the beautiful flower inside" he stroked my head with his thumb, "Meredith, we will always be with you, wherever you go…no matter what…"

A large thunderclap broke the moment between the two friends.

"Shnh?!" I was trapped again, but not by chains, but by blankets. I threw them off then dug my way out of my bed to see my color changing neon clock. "Four-fifty" I rubbed my eye. It was storming outside, I watched the lightning though my window.

Laying my head on the soft pillow, I listened to the low rumbling that was my lullaby, and fell blissfully asleep.

"We will be with you…wherever you go…no matter what…forever…Meredith"

Meredith was a great storyteller, she made it seem real. After she was done, the hybrid hunched over, she thought the story she pulled out of her ass was horrible.

6Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 am

Khronos

Khronos

Khronos watched as Meredith told this from her very soul.

Clapping at the end, slightly startling the hybrid, Khronos murmured, poking Meredith affectionately in the stomach, "Bravo, my little story teller." She sat back, now holding Meredith in a hand as the other rested on the desk. "Now, what would you like to hear? Action, comedy, horror...sorrow."

7Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Empty Re: Meredith The last Guardian of Mana Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:13 am

Meredith

Meredith

Meredith glanced around, then she looked up at her guardian. "I want to hear about this...Jetfire guy..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum