TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radar (Autobot Femme)

+3
Soundwave
Meredith
Radar
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave

Megatron laughed.

102Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del didn;t bother to retaliate, she wasn't one for getting in trouble with bigger bots

103Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow sat on the ground tired. "Man I don't think shes done.."

104Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del went over to Stormshadow "You okay? that was a nice save by the way."

105Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Tori

Tori

"Well if we are bonded then I'm supposed to guard your ass...no matter the cost to me"

106Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del sighed "This bonding marlarky is going to get annoying for the pair of us." She groaned

107Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Tori

Tori

"Its already annoying enough for me, I can't think my private thoughts anymore!!" Stormshadow growled clawing the concrete.

108Radar (Autobot Femme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar (Autobot Femme) Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Hey nore can I!!... Mean I can't think u insults now..." Del pouted folding her arms like a child

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum