TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inkbolt (Neutral Femme)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow sighed "You two are just plain weird...and I thought my opposite was a psyco."

52Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave would have rolled his optics if they weren't a single optic visor.

53Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del ignored Tori completely "I like the song spider pig" She mumbled

54Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Tori

Tori

"Spider...pig?" She blinked her solid red eyes.

((Stormy has sold red rather than normal red like her human form))

55Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Yeah Spider pig, it's a song from a human movie called the Simpsons movie." Del sighed.

56Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow kept her blank stare. It was kind of creepy.

57Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked "Can you stop looking at me like that."

58Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Tori

Tori

"Sorry..." Stormshadow jerked her head away.

59Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del sighed and patted her "Thanks."

60Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Tori

Tori

Stormshadow blinked, a strange feeling came over the two. "Oh no...don't tell me what I think happened happened"

61Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del blinked "What happened that you think happened that I have no idea what you think happened?"

62Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Tori

Tori

"...I think we just bonded..." Her face was horrified.

63Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del's jaw dropped and her optic twitched "PLEASE don't tell me that's true, how does that even WORK with an Organic and Robot!"

64Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Tori

Tori

"A dragon can bond with anyone" she sighed not very happy.

65Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:32 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del flailed her arms empahsising her distress "WHY THE SLAG DID YOU PICK ME!"

66Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Tori

Tori

"S'not like I can control it! It just...happens...when one trusts another and likes them as a loyal friend...I hate being draconic in origin"

67Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del sighed facepalming "So what does this 'BOND' entail what happens during it or whatever and would it effect me sparkbonding with anyone I loved in future if that EVER happned which is highly unlikely"

68Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Tori

Tori

"No, bonding between a dragon and another will not affect anything besides they will have a psyhic link and the dragon is to protect and be loyal to the humanoid they have bonded with. My only problem with it is what everyone else will think..."

69Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Two words... we're slagged, if Megatron get's wind of this I have no IDEA what he'll do to either of us!" Del sat down stressed on the curb

70Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Tori

Tori

"If he is smart he will just let it be, mostly because if you are in danger I would go primal and you would be able to control it slightly"

71Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"So now I'm linked to some awesome power that can kick tail pipe and now I'm a secret Weopon.... I don't like this idea." Del rested her head in her servo's

72Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Tori

Tori

"Only if you are in danger that my normal self can't get you out of. I wonder if Holybird ever bonded with anyone..."

73Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Well I dunno but I'd like to find out." Del folded her arms sat on the curb "I tell you what though... thi is a very oddly shaped curb..."

74Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Tori

Tori

"What do you expect? Humans built it."

75Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkbolt (Neutral Femme) Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Don't insult humans... even though they have lower intelligence that does not mean they are bad... maybe the peorson who built this was bad..." She always got defesive when it came to humans

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum