TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey) Empty DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey) Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 pm

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

(Subject to slight changes… lol)
Name: DEL-bot = Decepticon Experimental Lackey or Del for short
Race: Minibot
Faction: Decepticon
Height: 5’2 ft
Hair: None
Eyes: Allspark blue
Abilities: She can infiltrate most organic buildings and hack into their systems recording data for Decepticon use, despite not being able to transform her small size makes it easier to store her tough she may protest saying “I HAVE LEGS YOU HALFWIT!”
Personality/Bio: She can be hyper and acts like a human normally wearing human clothing, has a habit of using human phrases too. She despises being called short and will try to attack who ever dares call her short even if it’s Megatron himself though her attacks are more like tiny pokes despite how much effort she will put into her punches, she will often complain when treated like an infant and will be defiant if she has to travel within a comrade’s cockpit. When she’s not mad at someone calling her short she is generally friendly and will scale the other Decepticons until she reaches their shoulder if she wants to join in a conversation. Hangs about the labs alot and often has to run when they want to test something on her, she is Experimental after all

Del was created by Decepticon scientists but her shell went missing jettisoned from the ship, it crash landed on Earth where she was re-activated by a 27 year old human named Simon Omega, she believed he was her creator for many stellar cycles until Transformers began to show themselves on Earth, she was approached by one and noticed their Insignia was the same as the one on the sole of her foot, she now travels to and from Earth and Cybertron and is currently trying to convince Simon to come with her but he refuses every time not wanting to leave his own home planet. She is still trying to track down her creator but so far he or she has not come forward

Tori

Tori

Tori eyed the robot carefully. "Soooo....Del-bot...." she walked in a circle around her. "That is your name, correct?"

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

-Del blinked looking at her-
"Yeah I am, why do you ask?"

Techsound

Techsound

"Hey, Del-bot. I'm Techsound, nice to meet you."

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave: superior. Decepticon Experimental Lackey: Inferior. Point: Made. Disagreements: Any?

Tori

Tori

Tori's temper flared, "Just because shes a Decepticon Expirmental Lackey dun mean she is less deserving of our respect!! ...Sorry Meredith got out again..."

Techsound

Techsound

"He does that to everyone Stormshadow."

Tori

Tori

A thought crossed Tori's mind. Her face went into a micheivious smirk. Tori walked over and threw her arm around Del. "So how bout we throw our new friend here a welcoming party?"

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave just starred down at Tori.

(Oh and DEL. you have been approved.)

Tori

Tori

"Whaaat? Not like we sit around all day plotting on how to destroy our enemies!"

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Well there isn't much point of me SITTING! ... Hang on where's a lift when I need one." Del looked at the three. "Dang" Del said
((YAY Decepticons FOREVER!))

Soundwave

Soundwave

(Yeah. Techincally I'm many decepticon superiors here. I'm Soundwave, Megatron, and Shockwave. as for Autobots. I am Optimus Prime.)

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

((Wow cool ^-^))
Del looked up at Soundwave his voice confused her and she felt tiny in comparison.

Tori

Tori

"Now you know how I feel, I was the shortest until now!"

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Heeeyy! Least I'm not made of Flesh!" Del folded her arms at least tori hadn't mentioned the s word

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave bent down and gave one of his famous "soulless glares" to DEL.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

Del slowley turned to face him blinking up at him "Ey Govner!" She said giving him a mock salute

Soundwave

Soundwave

Soundwave said nothing.

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Not very talkative." Del sighed turning away and walking across the room

Techsound

Techsound

"I was the shortest before you two came along..." Techsound paused, "But being short can have advantages."

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Well not this short, I'm even shorter than Rumble and Frenzy! Now that is embaressing." Del sighed rubbing her temple

Techsound

Techsound

Techsound shrugged, "Well, I'm sorry for you on that."

Tori

Tori

"Hey don't feel bad! I'm the only organic on the team!"

DEL-bot

DEL-bot

"Well... even though your taller... least I'd survive falling from a great hight" Del flicked Toris nose smirking.

Tori

Tori

"Maybe....but I can fly too" she gave Del a noogie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next