TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

---->Roulette

+2
Optimus Prime
Roulette
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1---->Roulette Empty ---->Roulette Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Roulette

---->Roulette 2n1yp8x

name roulette; (rou, pronounced 'roo')
    age adolescent
    gender female
    alt dunebuggy
    faction neither, possibly property of the decepticons
    weapons none but can resort to hand-made melee
    speaking style a tad masculine and carries a voice infliction ranging from quiet, firm or abrasive
    general demeanor overall is unpredictable. being practically thoughtless when she is alone she also, to make it worse, has a different personality for every person. more than often what exists of her character fluctuates between frightful and unbearably rude
    prejudices mechs, earth thunderstorms, crowds and interacting
    strengths extremely adept to reading into personalities and an excellent judge of character. she is a capable fighter when instructed to do something in detail; works well under pressure and will normally do what she is told depending on who is telling her to do what
    weaknesses riddled with psychological disorders. little to no social skills and reluctant to intermingle with others unless she is approached, but even then she is bound to push others away. she has an unwillingness to confide and is distrustful of anybody who touches her. prone to panic at the crackle of thunder or the faces of crowds.
    quirks often, for whatever reason, she will look to her left when trying to avoid a glance and doesn't make eye contact whatsoever
    in-depth It was unbearable trying to dig deep down into the darkest reaches of her personality. It was questionable to whether she actually thought when she was on her own, or if she even processed thought at all - she was turned off; not having anything to respond to and acting as if she were only turned on like a toy when confronted by other people. In any which situation, it was heart wrenching to see her socialize.
    If you were two people, she was two people and she would play one person with one of you and another person with the other one. Everyone had a different personality for her to contradict and she was often finding herself trying to get into a position where she would just get along after agonizing hours of analyzing variations upon variations of traits. It was almost a natural ability of hers to read into the different moods and luminary surrounding other personas. It was also a natural ability to be able to adapt new traits to fit into the social hierarchy of whomever she interacted with.
    She tended to attack the helpless, dominate weaker characters, rudely discriminate those who were nice - she was wary to those who were remote, avoiding of the angry, submissive to the ones who were powerful, scared of the lurking and terrorized by the vicious. Each overlay was programmed into her and she reacted swiftly upon the response of someone else. The same analogy; two people, two different personalities, neither one would come to understand how she acted outside their realm of perspective. A kind person reenacting the actions of a wicked one would still get a different reaction from her rather than her feelings surfacing from the wicked one doing wicked things.
    Yet, one aspect of herself seemed to make itself evident in one way or another amongst her many, miscellaneous traits. She didn't like men, and especially she didn't like controlling men, and she didn't like powerful men, or deceiving men, or any kind of man that she dared have doubts about - and she always would. She had a grim outlook on life; not only pertaining to the fact that sometimes she wished bad things would happen to her, but the mere terrifying presence of one person in particular always jolted her desire to live. Though, that rendition only seemed fizzle out of existence not too long after.

2---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Welcome to Axiom Nexus! I am Optimus Prime. not the moderator of the site. You might meet him soon.

3---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Rodimus

Rodimus
Admin

Approved. we just need to find you a alliance.

https://tfmulti.forumactif.org

4---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

It took me awhile. but now I am Soundwave. I was Optimus Prime. So how is it going?

5---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 am

Roulette

Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you too. I'll have to go with Decepticons.

6---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:30 am

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Fair enough. I'll let you in.

7---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 am

Techsound

Techsound

Hi. Nice to see a femme that's con too.

http://esrebella0202.deviantart.com/

8---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Roulette

I know, right? It'll be fun to see how this turns out.

9---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

Why do you say that? answer me or you'll get the staredown! stare down soundwave

10---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Techsound

Techsound

I couldn't agree more.

11---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Soundwave

Soundwave

I doubt this place is going to die like TF Cyberconnect.

12---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Techsound

Techsound

I hope not.

13---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 am

Soundwave

Soundwave

I know.

14---->Roulette Empty Re: ---->Roulette Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:16 am

Fawn O'Rion

Welcome i am Autobot Fawn O'Rion