TransformersAxiomNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TransformersAxiomNexus

Where all shapes and franchises gather in one multiverse. with new rules. Primes, Megatrons, and Macguffins allowed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden Disk

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Golden Disk Empty Golden Disk Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

The golden disk lay in wait. Anyone could take it. if they could pass through the security. Armed with his laser rifle, Shadowstorm walked along the hallways.

2Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am

Fawn O'Rion

Meanwhile a young human cat girl with a Autobot symbol name Fawn O'Rion was checking on the golden disk.
"Everything is normal here." she muttered to herself.

3Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:23 am

Coming up to a sealed door Shadowstorm shook his head in disappointment. he fired his rifle cutting out the door he entered and saw the golden disk. also there was a girl with a cat tail and a pair of cat ears.

4Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn quickly turned around and saw him standing there.
"Who the hell are you?! And what are you doing here?!?!?" she ordered.

5Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

"The name's Shadowstorm. and I'm here for a little trinket," He said walking up to the disc and grabbing it. He pointed his laser gun at the girl to keep her from trying anything funny. "Laser Path. Build a wall around her," He said. suddenly another transformer came in. It nodded and started to drive around Fawn leaving a solid wall of laser energy, going up in a spiral on the wall until she was entombed. Laserpath transformed back and walked out. he accidentally left a small hole big enough that a small bird or an insect to get through.

6Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"Hey let me out!! Right now!!! Do you know who i am?" Fawn ordered. She took out a alarm from her pocket.
"Hey! Let me out or i will push the button and i shall warn all the Autobots!" She looked at his chest and noticed the symbol.
"Who's side are you on anyway?" she asked in a demanding voice.

7Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"Decepticon. I am the greatest thief ever. oh and Laserpath take her remote," Shadowstorm said. Laserpath nodded and reached inside the hole and took the alarm from Fawn. Shadowstorm noticed. "You left a hole in your trap! What if she manages to find a way to get out?" Shadowstorm asked. Laserpath made some beeping noises, "I guess your right. it's not like she can shapeshift into something small enough and climb out," Shadowstorm said before moving again.

8Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"ho ho, you be surprise what i can do!" Fawn quickly transformed into a snake and escaped. She went back to her normal form.
"Who sent you to get the golden disk anyway? Megatron?" she asked getting mad.

9Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 am

"Nope. all my own decision with this!" Shadowstorm said. Laserpath turned to fawn and with the wheel parts on his arms. he turned to fawn and fired lasers from them.

10Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn jumped into the air to dodge, but than was hit in the leg.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She fell to the ground.

11Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 am

Laserpath said something in the mini-con language that sounded like "weak organic,"

12Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn's wound started to heal quickly. She stood up and fired a fire ball at Laser Path.
"Why do you want the disk?" she asked getting a little ticked.

13Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 am

"It is a great treasure and I collect great treasures," Shadowstorm said.

14Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 am

Fawn O'Rion

"That disk isn't a treasure. It's a map. And i am the only one who knows about this and how it works." Fawn posted not thinking right.

15Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 am

"Really?" Shadowstorm asked.

16Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Oops, shouldn't have said." Fawn started to back up from the Decepticon thief.

17Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Shadowstorm turned to Fawn. Grabbing his laser blade he walked closer. she didn't know he had hidden behind his back his freeze gun.

18Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Fawn O'Rion

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked getting nervous.Fawn walked back and her back hits a wall.

19Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 pm

"You say your the only one who can read it. So I might need you," Shadowstorm said before pulling the freeze gun out and shooting encasing Fawn's body in a block of ice.

20Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 am

Fawn O'Rion

"let me go!!" fawn shouted at him. "Please someone help me!!!!!"

21Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Shadowstorm laughed. he did not need Fawn to read the disc. he ran off before transforming with Laserpath and taking off. by the time Fawn thawed he would be long gone.

22Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:16 am

Fawn O'Rion

Fawn broke the ice and transformed into a very fast white cheetah and ran after the two

23Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 am

Fawn was too late and the two had already taken off into the sky, and were long gone.

24Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:54 am

Fawn O'Rion

"Slag. Wait a minute i sense them." Fawn jumped into the air and grew gaint bird wings and flew after them. After an hour of searching she spotted them.

25Golden Disk Empty Re: Golden Disk Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Only to find a missile right after her. Shadowstorm and Laserpath were gone with the disk. another bit to add to their collection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum